“Friendly, efficient staff, quality food and generous servings”
Review of Anatoli Souvlaki

Anatoli Souvlaki
Reserve with OpenTable
Anatoli Souvlaki is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 379 Restaurants in North Vancouver
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Sydney
“Friendly, efficient staff, quality food and generous servings”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

My wife and I, 60's Australians, ate here twice over 5 days.
It is a busy restaurant which I find is always a good sign however has the seating capacity and staff to cope. Maitre d'hotel, a man in his 30's I guess, dark wavy hair, very welcoming, good at his job, made us feel at home. Second time we ate there he remembered my name, from the previous booking, and for me that makes me feel special, well done. Unfortunately I'm not up to his standard however we never introduced ourselves, my error. Food is of a high standard and the servings generous. Recommend you try.

Visited September 2012

West Vancouver, Canada
“Lunch on the Shore”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

After tracking around the boat show, decided to catch a bit of lunch and headed to Anatoli. We ordered the saganaki, which was very tasty! I had a greek salad with added prawns. We also orderd a lamb souvlaki. All the food was well prepared, very tasty. Especially impressed by the lamb souvlaki as often they can be tough bits to chew. Not here! The service was friendly. All in all, a very pleasant experience. Definitely going back!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Heather M
Toronto, Canada
“Bring lots of Toonies.”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

We have tried hard not to give up on this particular Greek restaurant in North Vancouver but each visit results in new disappointments. Everything has an upcharge. Want pita with your meal, 2 bucks. Want more Greek salad and less rice, 2 bucks. And the most astonishing of all...you want two small slices of potatoes with your Souvlaki? That will be another 2 bucks. We are sorry. We can't do this anymore. It is not about the money, it is the stupidity of it all. With so many new restaurants arriving along Lonsdale (Portly Chef, The District) and at the Pinnacle development (The Pier) across the street, I doubt very much there will be many more customers willing to be 2 bucked to death. This place will either crash and burn or start over again with a new menu. When we were there, it was empty…that should be a clue.

• Visited August 2012
Batesville, Mississippi
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very happy with this restaurant”
Reviewed August 14, 2012 via mobile

My hubby and I sat on the back patio and loved the atmosphere of this place. The waitress was great, friendly and helpful and suggested other places o eat during our stay. The food was authentic and tasty. I had the wild salmon filet as the daily special. Sundays are $20 Sangria pitchers and it was worth it! Fresh Sangria topped off this great meal.

San Jose, California
“Try the cheese!”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

I had lamb souvlaki, it was good but I have had it prepared better in other restaurants. My husband had ratatouille, which was tasty with a kick. The real winner for us was the pan fried sheep cheese, which we were hesitant to try but ended up enjoying. Friendly wait staff and pleasant ambiance.

Visited July 2012