“Excellent food and service.”
Review of Anatoli Souvlaki

Anatoli Souvlaki
Reserve with OpenTable
Anatoli Souvlaki is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 395 Restaurants in North Vancouver
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 8, 2012

This restaurant is one of three across the street from the Pinnacle Hotel. Glad I chose Anatoli. Food and service was excellent and good value for the money.

Reviewed February 23, 2012

I showed up at Anatoli Souviaki without a reservation on Valentines Day for dinner, as I was staying at the Pinnacle Hotel across the street. While it was understandably busy I was seated immediately and then treated to first rate service by wonderful staff. The food was good, I had a seafood dish that tasted good, but the real treat was in the way that the staff treated me, catering to my every need. I waited for nothing, everything came in a timely fashion, my water glass was filled instantly the minute it got below half, and all the while the cheery attitude was a pleasant treat.

Reviewed February 10, 2012

I would really like a refund on this food. My husband and I went the other week, and we ordered some lamb kabobs, chicken souvlaki, and greek salad. After the waiter got us our drinks, we waited over an hour for the greek salad to come, then another half for the rest of the dishes. The food was poor, average at best. The only thing worth getting was the greek salad. After we had finished, we got the bill.
$120 for 4 dishes, all mediocre. And for two people. We were outraged, but our neighbor worked there and we tried not to cause a fuss about it. The only good thing about the place was the environment, and that might have been the only thing that kept us from leaving.
In conclusion, don't go here unless you are willing to spend lots of money for food that probably costs a quarter of the bill.

2  Thank Sam P
Reviewed February 1, 2012

Generally very good value & good service - have been several times. The slow cooked lamb is really good

Reviewed January 17, 2012

Had the roasted lamb and it was melt in you mouth. All the sides were good, large portions.