“Ocean Breeze Bad and Breakfast”

Ocean Breeze Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #15 of 20 North Vancouver B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 3, 2013

During my last travel to Vancouver, I spent several days in the Ocean Breeze Bad & Breakfast. I was very happy of my choice to stay in Ocean Breeze since it was a very nice and friendly place serving homemade breakfast every morning with the great hospitality. I would definitely recommend this place to anybody.
Zbigniew Antoszewski Warsaw, Poland

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Ocean Breeze Bed and Breakfast

Reviewed April 16, 2013

When I arrived at the B&B, I was shown right away to my room and was given some time to freshen up before we came down and Margaret had a glass of wine ready after my long trip. The room was super clean and bright and felt very welcoming. The room had a fridge as well, so I could buy some refreshments for the room and a place for my medicine. The location was very well located to everywhere, especially to downtown where all my business was located. It was close to many restaurants and the Lonsdale Quay, which had a number of cute shops and it was a nice view of downtown with a beautiful waterfront.

The summer here would be great, so I have already booked the same room for my next business trip. You will not be disappointed with this bed and breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Margaret made us feel welcome from the time we stepped in the door and the friendly little dogs were fun to pet and photograph. This B&B is very nice and conveniently located. The breakfasts are wonderful and made to order.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 15, 2012

We really enjoyed our stay in this N Vancouver destination. Local restaurants were fantastic and the people incredibly
freindly. Only regret - we didn't stay longer. A solid value for the money.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Our stay was great and Margaret was attentive in making sure we took advantage of the beautiful weather, we took the Seabus to downtown, we went to Victoria Island (my wife was in LOVE with this place) so guess what I have been doing at home? Guess right, planting beautiful flowers. Breakfast was delicious and it was very nice to meet people from all over the world.

Room Tip: We selected the room overlooking the water front.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 3, 2012

We stayed here two nights...two great breakfasts, great company, wonderful accommodations, very nice view. Loved staying in North Vancouver, took the Seabus downtown (day pass is $7 for seniors, includes bus in town), great shopping and food nearby (nice market). Margaret is a sweetheart.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the water.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 1, 2012

Our stay at Ocean Breeze was delightful - the room was very comfortable, the location was fantastic and Margaret was a wonderful host. She has two adorable, well-behaved puggles and a turtle with personality, which added a nice feel to the residence. The B & B is in a quiet neighborhood only a short walk to the N. Vancouver waterfront where there are a number of good restaurants, a neat little open market, and, of most importance, the seabus to Vancouver - which is a nice, inexpensive and short trip across the harbour to downtown Vancouver. It was actually quite a treat be able to park the car and essentially ignore it for our entire stay. Overall a wonderful stay and we can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near North Vancouver
Lonsdale Quay Hotel
#4 of 10 in North Vancouver
Pinnacle Hotel At The Pier
#1 of 10 in North Vancouver
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites North...
#2 of 10 in North Vancouver
Fairmont Pacific Rim
#3 of 92 in Vancouver
Downtown
Shangri-La Hotel, Vancouver

Been to Ocean Breeze Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!