“Hidden Charm”

Ranked #83 of 374 Restaurants in North Vancouver
North Vancouver, Canada
“Hidden Charm”
Reviewed January 11, 2014

My boyfriend and I were recommended this place by a friend. I was skeptical as there were little reviews and I had never heard of the place before. I will say I was quite surprised. Its located on East 1st Ave in North Vancouver, the location I must say seems to be in the middle of no where as in not around anything lively or busy (about 2 blocks from Lonsdale). The place is small but was packed, it has a cool atmosphere and the people there seemed to be real locals. We ordered a potato leek flat bread and their Finch and Barley Fries. Both were really good. Service was fine nothing over the top but nothing to complain about. I thought the wait was a little long for the food we did order but it was fully packed so understandable. They had a DJ and apparently live music on Thursdays, will definitely so back and check that out.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank Chantal M

“Funky, Fun and Delicious Food”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

This restaurant is a hidden neighbourhood gem. The non-descript front hides one of the best restaurants in the area. Clean funky and small seating area. The wait staff always includes the owners and you are always treated with a smile and outstanding service. The menu is small but fabulous twists on the every day. The brunch menu is an absolute delight with twists right down to rosemary bread for the toast to accompany a savory goat and asparagus omelette. I can't even tell you what my favorite meal is as everything is outstanding. Evenings can be a burger and a beer with live music or a laid back pizza with a middle eastern twist and a glass of wine. i have taken untold friends and family to this place to the delight of all.

• Visited November 2013