“Have always been one of my favourites!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Tour de Feast Cafe

Tour de Feast Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Tour de Feast Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: French, European, Canadian
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: We are family run small cafe specializing in mouth watering french classics with an casual contemprary style. The traditional brunch items would include braised short rib with poached egg and red wine sauce or a tolouse special cassoulet with swiss cheese baked white beans, confit pork , sausage and other goodies.our pastries are made from scratch , and if you are just feeling something light then we also have a bread n meat menu and ask the server for daily specials.
british columbia
“Have always been one of my favourites!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2014

I would consider myself a regular at this restaurant and have been, pretty much since they started. I knew from day one that they would become popular. We need this kind of casual but contemporary restaurants that serve "seriously-made" and reasonably-priced good food in North Vancouver. Yes, their setting is very simple and the chairs are not particularly comfortable for me. Yet it's still a cozy place that I don't mind hanging out in. When I went for breakfasts, they would custom-make my orders. Their food are always fresh and delicious, and the presentations, visually impressive. I know they have started serving dinners. I am very happy for them that they are doing well. The owner couple work SO hard that they deserve to be successful.

• Visited December 2013

North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
“Oh wow!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2014

To think I've driven by this nondescript place for, I have no idea for now long and have never realized what kind of restaurant it is. I've always thought it was some kind of cheap industrial warehouse coffee shop. Boy, am I ever wrong! This place features absolutely amazing cooking. Not many vegetarian fares that I could see but the menu is reasonably extensive and all looked so delicious! Considering I only live 2-3 minutes, I will be visiting here more often!

Oh, even the coffee is delicious!

• Visited February 2014
North Vancouver, Canada
“YES”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2014

Just trust every single 5star review that you saw for this place. They are not lying.
I have never in my life tasted a sandwich as good as the pork one with onion jam. I can't believe how good that was. I don't have words to explain it.
Plus the room is really clean and cozy and you just really feel welcome in its atmosphere. The people there are fantistic, and so friendly you feel like hugging them.
As it was said before, do yourself a favor and come try it.

• Visited October 2013
Vancouver, BC
“Tour de Feast a hidden gem...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2013

I hesitate to write a review of this amazing little place, as it is so lovely that I almost want to keep the secret to myself. Even the obscure location amid industrial supply shops adds to its charm. The meals are original, flavourful, and beautifully presented with excellent personal attention from the servers. The husband and wife team that own and operate Tour de Feast source local, organic ingredients as much as possible and the evidence of that is in every mouthful of food. The prices are very reasonable considering the quality and quantity of the food and this is one of the many draws of dining here. The good news is that they are now open for dinner and next week will hopefully have their liquor license so that they can start serving an elite selection of wines to compliment their food. I can't wait to see how their creativity flourishes when they can add a specially selected white or red to enhance the delicate balance of flavour to each dish. Word on the street is that they will soon be offering wine and food pairing opportunities so stay tuned to their website, www.tourdefeast.com

• Visited November 2013
“cheap and delicious. . beautiful presentation of food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

great service. . polite and very attentive!
food was cheap and presented beautifully. had freshly squeezed orange juice and mushroom soup with smoked salmon. delicious! !!