“Hidden gem”
Review of Tour de Feast Cafe

Tour de Feast Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Tour de Feast Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are family run small cafe specializing in mouth watering french classics with an casual contemprary style. The traditional brunch items would include braised short rib with poached egg and red wine sauce or a tolouse special cassoulet with swiss cheese baked white beans, confit pork , sausage and other goodies.our pastries are made from scratch , and if you are just feeling something light then we also have a bread n meat menu and ask the server for daily specials.
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Lovely and inspired authentic French cuisine served in a casual atmosphere. Love it and will come back soon with friends!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Based on the glowing reviews of other trip advisor posters we tried out the Tour de Feast Cafe for one of their brunches late May, 2013. What was curious was at the end of the meal none of would ever come back and all of us are foodies. In fairness we didn't have some of the items that others liked and the service was very good and friendly. What turned us off the most were the cassoulet dishes. Athough they were at first flavourable what turned everyone off was that they had too much liquid which was a real turn off when the poached egg yolk broke into it creating this watery soupy mess. It is a shame because the basic concept of the dish was what attracted our orders. If this is french country cooking at its best then I would hate to see the worst.

1  Thank wallstone
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Came here to have lunch with a girl friend of mine. The restaurant is very cozy the decor is very modern. So i must say i eat out a lot, just came here after a friend recommended me, and till date this is my best meal ever. I had the daily special herb roast chicken, my friend had the short rib sandwich with a small mushroom soup on the side and the flavour was just phenomenal. The soup was thick, but the best part is that these guys never add any thickeners to their soups, no cream, butter or flour. The only thing was that my girlfriend was expecting fries with her sandwich but got chips instead as they dont have a frier installed, but again it did not damper the over all meal. The portion sizes are really good and the prices are pocket friendly. The total added up to be $27.83 including the taxes. Will be back to try their traditional french brunch dishes as well as all the sandwiches. Definitely a very good addition to the North Shore!

Reviewed June 17, 2013

My wife and I have eaten here 3 times. The food is superb - easily in the top 3 places I have eaten around the world. That is saying something as they are only open for breakfasts and lunches -- and they have no liquor license. Everything is prepared from scratch every day by a classically trained chef. The service is warm and friendly and the prices are impossibly low. Go to their website to see each day's specials. And definitely go to Tour de Feast if you are in North Vancouver - you will love it.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

This little treasure is in my own neighbourhood. I passed it on the bus many times before I was encouraged by a friend to try their innovative, fresh, and delicious dishes! The service is friendly, above-and-beyond. The place is intimate, casual, and small; outdoor dining is possible when the weather is fine. The dishes are wholesome and tasty! I can't wait to go back and try something else from the eclectic menu.