“Fine Meal with Fine Service”

Pier 7 restaurant + bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Pier 7 restaurant + bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: VICTORY SHIP WAY
Transit: Lonsdale Quay Transit Loop & Sea Bus Terminal are steps away from PIER 7 restaurant + bar.
Description: Pier 7 restaurant + bar is open 7 days a week for lunch, brunch, and dinner. We feature ocean view as well as sweeping views of the Vancouver city scape, Coal harbor and Stanley Park. Year round heated patio dining on two levels. Our culinary team has created a menu that is seafood focused, with an emphasis on boat-to-table choices, and seasonal offerings of meat and poultry. For the wine connoisseur there are over 100 bottles on the award winning list. The lively bar area is a favorite stop after work for professionals coming home on the nearby SeaBus and the burgeoning ship building industry adjacent to the pier. Happy hour is seven days a week from 3:00-6:00pm with food and drink specials. We look forward to welcoming you to the North shore's newest award winning neighborhood restaurant and lounge built in the most historically significant area of North Vancouver.
Vancouver
“Fine Meal with Fine Service”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

A more spectacular view of the city cannot be had. This place will crawl with people once it is discovered by the masses. No complaints about the service whatsoever. We enjoyed the mussels for an appetizer. Could have been more spicy for my taste but they were big, juicy, and perfectly cooked. Main course was the scallops and they too were done to perfection. It is a little pricey but that has a lot to do with the libations not the food.

1 Thank VancouverDave

Calgary, Canada
“Brand New Restaurant and Brand New Server”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

This new restaurant is right on the water just a few steps from the Pinnacle on the Pier Hotel in North Vancouver. Eight of us went there on a beautiful September evening and arrived an hour before our reservation so that we could have a drink at the bar before dinner.

The view, the decor and the bar set up is excellent. The bartender was obviously experienced and not only served us efficiently and with a great, friendly attitude, but knew what he was doing, kept an eye on us and as soon as we were ready to move to our table, he was on top of it. Full marks for the bar.

Our table was right beside the water which is separated with panels of glass. Terrific view of the harbour and of the gorgeous Vancouver skyline. Heaters were not on, but were needed and were turned on shortly after we were seated. Our server was a young lady who came to our table and said "This is my first shift in this restaurant so I may need some help answering your questions about the menu." As it turned out, she did not have to tell us that, because it was obvious.

We were there for the food however, and the dinner was excellent. Most of us had one of the seafood dishes, and at least two of us ordered steak. Teh beef carpaccio appetizer was delicious but a bit skimpy; while the seafood linguine was outstanding. I could not finish the bowl and had to leave it with regret.

Those who ordered steak (and really should you do that in a seafood restaurant on the water?) found them to be tender and tasty but perhaps a bit underdone. The "Pommes Frites" were typical French fries so a bit over named I would suggest. We paid about $49.00 a bottle for the wine and the total meal came to just under $90.00 per person including the tip.

if you are looking for a new, bit trendy and well located restaurant in North Vancouver, I would reccomend Pier 7. The waitress was trying hard and I am sure that if you had a server with more experience, then your experience will be even better.

1 Thank George B
Vancouver
“Won't Stay Hidden for Long”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

I didn't know of this place until i was invited to a brunch. I must say I'm very impressed with the ambiance and location. Its has got to be the best on the North Shore.

The host (Manager I think) was so attentive when our group arrived and moved tables around so we could get a better view and the heater fell over the right people. That says everything to me when the restaurant really goes out of their way to make guests comfortable.

The service was excellent and fast and they tried to accommodate everything unusual we asked for, namely brunch items after the cut-off time and some dietary substitutes. Food taste was good and I think there is room to improve here but it was very acceptable.

I highly recommend this restaurant and will continue to dine here.

1 Thank Dhoom13
Calgary, Canada
“Best Ahi Tuna Nachos ever!”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

We went there at night after checking in at the Londsdale Quay Hotel. Such a charming little place with great service, great wine list and the best Ahi Tuna Nachos ever! Check it out if you are down in the North Van area.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Cowtowntravellers
Vancouver, BC
“Best view and patio in North Vancouver”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

This place would do well even if the food was not good. It is pretty much the only restaurant in North Vancouver with a patio on the water (other than the Marina Grill under the Ironworker's Memorial bridge, which is always busy if the sun is shining and the food is not so good there)! The food at Pier 7 is good, not the best I've ever had, but good enough that I have visited several times now. I would not recommend the calamari, but everything else I have tried was good. They make the best ceasars! The carpaccio was delicious with toasted capers. The view of downtown from the patio or inside is beautiful. If you want a nice view and atmosphere, this is the place.

• Visited July 2012