“Great Sports Bar”

The Pemberton Station Pub
Ranked #124 of 371 Restaurants in North Vancouver
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Canadian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Vancouver
“Great Sports Bar”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

I have been to the pub on many occassion. I love the atmosphere and there are all age groups there. People are friendly and I think the food is better than in most pubs I have been to. My whole family loves it. The menu is large and there are so many sporting events shown plus there is a lot of sports memorobilia.

• Visited January 2013

Vancouver, Canada
“Eh”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

Below average pub food, service is lax, depending on the time its got a lot of undesireables. Noisy and old, and not that clean when we were there. Far better places to have a pint. Only bright spot is off sale for convenience. Food we had was greasy and overcooked.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Chain-user
Qualicum Beach, Canada
“Better than Expected”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

My husband and I recently dropped in for lunch on a whim. Typical sports pub atmosphere but that is not a negative. We were promptly served and our waitress was back in good time to take our order.I was surprised because it was the Grey Cup Sunday and it was packed. My husband got the clubhouse with fries and I got the chicken ceasar wrap. Both meals were good and reasonably priced. My only complaint was my side salad, not fresh and pretty bland. I don't think I would order a salad there again. The ladies washroom was very small and dark and I noticed the area that we sat at was not very clean. Bad timing? We would give it another try at a future date.

• Visited November 2012
Vancouver, Canada
“DON'T GO HERE! WORST FOOD AND SERVICE”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Trashy place, trashy waitresses, terrible service, horrible food that takes an hour to come up. Waitresses talk back, extremely rude. First and last time going there - NEVER AGAIN! I have never experienced worse service in my life!!!! Just to go Cactus up the street!

• Visited October 2012
West Vancouver, Canada
“Best Molson Canadian draft beer on tap ever”
Reviewed March 31, 2012

I have had the opportunity to try Molson Canadian draft beer in countless pubs and restaurants throughout the lower mainland of Vancouver over the years. I have NEVER found any that compare to the Pemberton Station Pub. In some pubs/restaurants it is flat, sometimes it is not cold enough, sometimes there is a rusty or dirty taste (perhaps from not cleaning the pipes, who knows?) - basically there are a lot of ways to screw up draft beer. I have been to the Pemberton Station Pub at least a dozen times and they have consistently had AMAZINGLY GREAT Molson Canadian draft beer that is so much better than anywhere else, it is almost like drinking a different beer altogether. Beautifully chilled, fresh, wonderful. I am now salivating thinking about it.
Other than that it is a basic pub with basic pub fare. Pool table upstairs, locals, older crowd, safe, sports-tv's all around. The food is basic pub fare, nothing to write home about. I go there specifically for the Molson Canadian Draft. If you like draft beer you have got to check this place out.

• Visited July 2011