“Wonderful dinner with friends”
Review of Cazba

Cazba
Ranked #55 of 393 Restaurants in North Vancouver
Cuisines: Persian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Many friends had recommended The Cazba for dinner and some reviews were a little concerning. We arrived at around 6.30 on a Saturday evening (i was told that they do not take bookings but some tables had a reserved sign on them - may be for larger parties?). It is quite a large restaurant and we were shown to a table in about 5 mins. The server was extremely polite and helpful with the menu, even told us that if the starter is not enough for four, he would bring some more (free of charge). The food arrived on time, we were asked if all was good throughout the evening and it was a very nice meal, a mix of the aubergine dip for starters, various kabobs of beef and lamb and chicken dishes. plenty of food, great value and looking forward to the next time which i hope will be soon.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Every time I have come here to eat whether lunch or dinner I have always received a excellent meal and the service it not too bad. Most of the waiters (usually men) are very courteous except for the only female waitress I had whom was very rude and snobby with me!!! Why because I'm not Persian??? I but do have respect for them and their culture otherwise I would not have come there and have a Persian friend!! I asked her three times to bring me water and she ignored me!! I suggest if you go there be sure you have a male waiter instead as for they are more friendly! Otherwise the atmosphere is nice and once again never had a bad meal and they give you plenty for leftovers and it is worth every penny!! I look forward to coming back again soon!!

Reviewed February 17, 2013

This is the best Persian restaurant in the lower mainland. The service is fast and friendly, the price is right and the food is great. They have maintained the high standards for a long time and kept the prices low. This is a great place to take your Non-Persian friends to taste Persian food.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

I would absolutely not recommend this place. Totally horrible service. The guy was so rude to us and his excuse for not bringing us the right food was... Oh " the kitchen is too busy". Honestly you can get better service at Yaas, or any other Iranian restaurant. These guys just want u gone the minute u step inside.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

A friend took me here since it's one of her favorite places to eat in Greater Vancouver. The portions are large, the staff is extremely helpful and friendly. If you want additions or variations to your food, you just ask and they will happily deliver, often at no extra charge. I love Persian cuisine, but often it's a lot more pricey. Here you get portions that will leave you stuffed and carrying a doggy bag home, and dinner will cost around $12-15 a person.
I only wish we had time to go back again...