“Tasty Kebabs and fantastic Doogh”
Review of Zeitoon Restaurant

Zeitoon Restaurant
Ranked #286 of 395 Restaurants in North Vancouver
Cuisines: Persian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Thsi is indeed a very nice place to visit. We tried this restaurant out as we were in the vicinity and wanted to try something other than the usual Cazba (which by the way is excellent in all respects too). We chanced upon Zeitoon and were wowed by the food and the Doogh. Teh doogh is simply out of this world with all the herbs and the rich flavour. Infact I can say this was the best Doogh I have had anywhere till date. Also this is the only place we can order a pitcherof this stuff. WOW. The portions were more than filling and the kebabs were tasty. The rics not so much so but overall for the price and the service this is indeed a winner. Go try it out and you will be happy you did.

2  Thank Jpart

Reviewed February 25, 2013

The foods are really delicious, but the service was not good at all.
We had to wait for 30 minutes to get a glass of water.

I tried the other branch in English Bay, The foods taste the same but the service was far better and they were more friendly. So I would recommend this branch in West End, Vancouver.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

Let me start off by saying that the food was delicious. I had the Torshi kebab. Oh, my, god. I was so good!! I would get it again and again! Reviews before me said that the rice was a bit dry. It wasn't exactly butter or moist, but it was edible. I didn't taste anything wrong with it.
The service was bad. Our food took almost 45-50 minutes. The waitresses were not coming around often enough and were not that attentive.
I would say that this is a wonderful place for eat-out dining.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Nice ambiance sober and elegant decor inside, spacious and relaxing. Nice little terrace outside on the sidewalk.
Food is really good, if you take the Soltani Kabob plate, you will get a nice portion of rice with 2 kabobs of beef and lamb. Start with some Mast-o-museer (yogurt with garlic) to spread on a piece of warm pita bread.
Prices are really good deals for the quantity you get in your plate.
Staff is welcoming, professional and service is fast.
Great dining experience ! To recommend.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

As I walked up to the restaurant, a couple leaving said to me.."great food but terrible service." So we decided to get take out. The food was excellent. We got the chicken kabob and koobideh. yuuumm. We can't comment on service as we got it to go.