“Best View of Anything Ever”

North Shore Paragliding
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I've been dreaming of doing this for as long as I can remember.

For all the build up I've been giving paragliding my whole life, it more than just lived up to my expectations, it actually surpassed them.

I've been uncontrollably smiling since my flight. Fantastic value for money, you are not just paying for something unforgettable, or just memorable, this is the pinnacle of bragging rights for an awesome experience.

I often go for the minimal options to save on costs, and I think I'm being so smart. Not this time, this is hands down the best thing to do at Grouse Mountain, and arguably Vancouver in general. I bought all the video footage, because this is the kind of thing I want to see more people experience.

At a stretch, this one activity could actually change your quality of life.

I have a totally new appreciation for the North Shore, this is definitely a must for locals. If you want to go on vacation, but can't get the time off work, do something incredible in your own city. No regret, best way to spend your time.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Came across this walking around Grouse Mountain. My wife and I decided to give it a go.
It is one of the best things we have done. We found the guys doing this very professional
and we would certainly do this again.Well worth the money.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

The pilots were very knowledgeable and were very professional. Overall it was definitely worth the money and it made my trip to BC unforgettable. I recommend it to anyone who travels to Vancouver.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

These guys seemed really experienced. Even though I tend to be risk averse, I had such a great time flying with them. So glad to have this amazing experience!

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Amazing adventure! Two experienced and professional guys. Thanks Todd for making it so fun. Two words...... Yee Haw!

1  Thank Blevins13