“Dinner and a view”

The Lobby Restaurant and Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
The Lobby Restaurant and Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Lonsdale/Esplanade
Transit: Either by Bus or Seabus, we are just a short 2 minute walk from the Lonsdale Quay. Just head east out of the Quay and look for The Pinnacle Hotel at the Pier. We are located in The Lobby!
Description: Settle in on the North Vancouver seaside for a fresh perspective on delicious dining and west coast flavours. Our restaurant is inspired by BC's natural abundance of seafood and fresh, sustainable ingredients. From casually elegant business lunches and signature dinners to scrumptious weekend brunches, enjoy impeccable service and relaxed harbour-side dining. By utilizing local sustainable products, our culinary team brings the full flavours of the North Vancouver region to life with carefully prepared dishes, maintaining the integrity of the ingredients to deliver a truly remarkable dining experience.
Quakertown, Pennsylvania
“Dinner and a view”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

The service we received from Andre was impeccable. He made suggestions that we took and proved his intimate knowledge of the menu and wine selections. The mussels in white sauce were fresh and absolutely the best mussels we had while in British Columbia. The wine selection was broad and included many local wines that we would not normally get to try. Burrowing owl wines Cab Franc 2010 was the perfect pairing for out meal. Halibut with a mango curry sauce was simply the most moist succulent fish I've ever consumed. Highlights of this meal were the garlic bread crostini served with the mussels, and desserts! I highly recommend this restaurant whether you are staying at the Pinnacle hotel or not. I am looking forward to our next trip so we can also enjoy the fabulous breakfast that we enjoyed from this restaurant as room service.

Visited September 2013
Petr F, General Manager at The Lobby Restaurant and Lounge, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
Thank you for your detailed review and looking forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future. Will share your great comments with Andre.

Edmonton, Canada
“Breakfast”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

This is in the pinnacle hotel lobby , we had breakfast there both mornings. They have a special for hotels guest that was great for the price , the coffee was a bit strong .

Visited October 2013
Thank you for your great feedback.

Petr Frcek
Vancouver Island
“Nice little treat”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

The food was really good. I had a 3 course dinner for $35. The tuna appy was amazing, and everything I expected. The steak was cooked to perfection, could have been trimmed slightly better and on a bigger plate - I'm eating steak and need a bit of room for cutting so the little rectangle plate wasn't quite big enough for this farm girl. I was a bit sad when the steak arrived with deep fried onion rings, as I already turned away the bread, asked to ensure all the items were gluten free when I ordered. But other than that little hiccup with the too small plate and onion slivers on my plate, the rest was good. The creme-brule dessert was heavenly. I even licked my creme-brule dessert plate clean, but I was there for an early dinner and nobody else around so who care's if it's swanky when you have the place to yourself. And hey, life is short, enjoy every lick. :) My server was very nice and helpful. Nice place, beat wandering around in the rain as i was staying in the hotel.

• Visited October 2013
Haymond, Director of Operations at The Lobby Restaurant and Lounge, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Dear sailorgal999,
Thank you for your review and great feedback at your recent visit. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

vancouver, BC, Canada
“Enjoyable dinner experience”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

I treated my husband to dinner here for his birthday. I had previously enjoyed dining at the Pinnacle in the past with some girlfriends and was quite impressed. I don't usually expect much at hotel restaurants, but I was pleasantly surprised. On both occasions I found the wait staff to be nicely attentive. The food was perfectly done. My husband was very pleased with his steak, and he's pretty fussy about his steaks. I had halibut and it was cooked perfectly as well, although to my taste the sauce that accompanied it was slightly over-salted. The crab cake appetizer was also delicious. We shared a blueberry creme brulee dessert which we were both very happy with. Also, the room is spacious with an airy feel and tastefully decorated with modern furnishings. I was pleased that the chairs were very comfortable because I've dined in places where everything is perfect but the chairs are awful, and it ruins an otherwise lovely time. We will definitely go back.

• Visited September 2013
Haymond, Director of Operations at The Lobby Restaurant and Lounge, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
Dear Capricorn 49,
Thank you for the great review. I will definitely pass on to our team because they will be happy to receive them. We look forward to your next visit.
North Vancouver, Canada
“Great Friday Night”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

We visited the Lobby Restaurant using a coupon for a three course dinner. The staff were most welcoming , which is refreshing as in some places when you show up with a voucher you get a less welcome response. We were quickly seated and given the details of the offer , we shared an appetizer , mussels , and had main courses of Halibut and Spareribs, we shared a Blueberry Crème Brule for dessert and enjoyed a Mojito and local Pale Ale. All of the dishes were delicious and the portions plentiful, in fact I could not eat all of the ribs and took some home . The service was excellent , the ambience good , a singer started performing in the adjacent lounge a while before we left and that added a pleasant touch. While this was a package deal , we feel that the menu food prices are within range for a restaurant of this caliber. This is our third visit and we will be back

• Visited September 2013
Haymond, Director of Operations at The Lobby Restaurant and Lounge, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Dear james f,
Thank you for your great review. We are pleased to hear that your dinner at the Lobby restaurant was enjoyable.
Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit.