“High Tea at the Lobby Restaurant”

The Lobby Restaurant and Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
The Lobby Restaurant and Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Canadian, International, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Lonsdale/Esplanade
Transit: Either by Bus or Seabus, we are just a short 2 minute walk from the Lonsdale Quay. Just head east out of the Quay and look for The Pinnacle Hotel at the Pier. We are located in The Lobby!
Description: Settle in on the North Vancouver seaside for a fresh perspective on delicious dining and west coast flavours. Our restaurant is inspired by BC's natural abundance of seafood and fresh, sustainable ingredients. From casually elegant business lunches and signature dinners to scrumptious weekend brunches, enjoy impeccable service and relaxed harbour-side dining. By utilizing local sustainable products, our culinary team brings the full flavours of the North Vancouver region to life with carefully prepared dishes, maintaining the integrity of the ingredients to deliver a truly remarkable dining experience.
WVancouver
“High Tea at the Lobby Restaurant”
Reviewed April 13, 2012

Had high tea with my two daughters, sister in law and her three daughters on a Sunday at 230pm. It was very enjoyable and filling. The server was pleasant and made a comment about how well behaved the girls were being. All in all, a very pleasant experience. Would definately go back again. Also very reasonable compared to other local high teas.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank WVMom49

North Vancouver, Canada
“I'll Say It... Best Restaurant in North Van!”
Reviewed April 11, 2012

Wow. I can't stop talking about this place! Went here a few weeks back for my brother's birthday and it was amazing! Our servers were great and were attentive yet not overbearing. Ordered a bottle of wine and other drinks and got right to the appetizers. Most at the table ordered the crab cakes which were unreal... Mom ordered the grilled prawns & scallops (really good) and brother ordered the flatbread pizza (huge portion and tasty). For our main course, half the table ordered the steak Oscar with crab on top... Delicious, melt on your mouth steak... Wow I don't think I've had a better steak. I had the Haida Gwaii halibut which was so delicious, my boyfriend had the rack of lamb, so soft and juicy, and my brother had the new York steak and he said it was really good. Everyone had empty plates by the end. The portions were just right, and luckily being there with family ingot bites of everyone's meals. For dessert, we shared the raspberry cheesecake, marscapone doughnuts and the chocolate souffle... Everything was so good. My boyfriend even thanked the chef afterwards... it was THAT good! We left with full bellies and making plans for coming back again for another birthday celebration. I'd Give everything 5 stars for location, service and ambiance. Honestly one of the best meals I've ever had.

• Visited March 2012
2 Thank Kilee895
Haymond, Director of Operations at The Lobby Restaurant and Lounge, responded to this review, April 14, 2012
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on your recent dining at the Lobby restaurant. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your experience and raved about our food and service. I will surely pass it on to our team as they will be happy to hear them.
Again thank you and we look forward to seeing you back.

New Westminster, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing!!”
Reviewed April 3, 2012

My girlfriend and I met my brother and his girlfriend for dinner at the Lobby this past Sunday. It wasn't super busy when we arrived but it filled up midway through our dinner. We all shared 3 different appies and 4 desserts aside from the entrees that we had. All the food was fantastic, and the dessert was divine. We'll go back again for sure!

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank nitrous1234
North Vancouver, Canada
“another amazing meal at the lobby”
Reviewed March 31, 2012

Hi, this was our second time visiting The Lobby Restaurant. This time it was for my son's 21st Birthday and again the food,service and everything was amazing. I made our reservation for the 6 of us two weeks early so we didn't have any problems getting in. Our table was round which i loved so we could all talk together and it was right at the window. The food and service was just fantastic. we'll be back again and again. loved it...thanks for making our night special.

• Visited March 2012
Haymond, Director of Operations at The Lobby Restaurant and Lounge, responded to this review, April 7, 2012
Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your special day with us. We are pleased to hear that you again enjoyed you experience at the Lobby restaurant. I will surely pass it on to our team as they will be happy to hear them.
We look forward to seeing you again.

Vancouver, Canada
“Great food, but expensive wine...”
Reviewed March 25, 2012

If you want a very tasty meal that is beautifully presented, good service, a nice atmosphere, free parking beside the restaurant, then you will not be disappointed with the Lobby. Just be aware that the mark-ups on the wine are some of the highest I've ever seen. Five ounce glasses of wine from a bottle that retails for $17 cost $10 or more. The prices for the entrees range from $16 to $29 so you are looking at more than $100 for a dinner for two including appetizers, one glass of wine each and entrees. But the food was excellent, the service was very attentive, and we thoroughly enjoyed our evening. Just be aware that if you want more wine you will end up paying a lot for it.

Haymond, Director of Operation at The Lobby Restaurant and Lounge, responded to this review, April 4, 2012
Dear Guest,
Thank you for providing your feedback on your recent dining at the Lobby Restaurant. Your feedback is important to us as it will assist us in improving the overall experience for our guests.
I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit and thank you as well for providing your feedback regarding the prices of our wine. We conduct regular surveys of the local restaurant market to ensure our pricing is competitive.
To provide wine value we also run our “Wine Wednesday” promotion which we offer 30% off all bottled wines on our wine list. In addition to the Wine Wednesday we offer a daily wine special by the glass for $5.00.
Again, thank you for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you again.