I have stayed here quite a few time and have never been dissapointed however, this particular visit was far beyond great. Rainbow ( whom I hope will never leave because she makes even rainy days sunny and makes you feel very special) and the rest of the staff were excellent, very friendly and accommodating. For instance, my fridge did not work and within minututes I had a new one also whatever I needed, poof,it was there. So to all you people that complain about this hotel. I feel bad for you. I have NEVER been unhappy staying here and I have stayed in many of your so called luxury hotels. I will take this over anyone of them for the staff alone.Granted it is an older hotel but so what?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Lions Gate Travelodge in beautiful North Vancouver! Nestled at the foot of Grouse Mountain and adjacent to the historic Lions Gate Bridge into Stanley Park and the city centre, we are the best choice in value and comfort for your next great adventure. We are minutes from highway #1, skiing, tennis, waterfront parks, and extended shopping. So much to see and do in our own backyard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Travelodge Vancouver Lions Gate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Vancouver Lion`s Gate Hotel Vancouver
- Travelodge North Vancouver
- Travel Lodge North Vancouver
- North Vancouver Travel Lodge
- North Vancouver Travelodge