An older style hotel that is a little bit dark and dreary. Room was ok, but pillows were awful (very soft and lumpy). Wifi did not work in the room so had to go down to the lobby. Staff were helpful. No room safe was surprising and very inconvenient (had to leave valuables in office safe).
Best aspect is convenient location on the north side. RIght on top of market shops and stone's throw to Sea Bus (ferry) and buses to Capilano Suspension Bridge, Grouse Mountain, etc. Having said that, would probably stay downtown next time (Gas Town looked interesting).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come for the Experience! Located on the spectacular North Vancouver waterfront! The Lonsdale Quay Hotel is a gateway to Vancouver's attractions, Whistler and major North Vancouver businesses. Whether for business or pleasure, our hotel is your best choice on the north shore of Vancouver! Explore our new Executive Rooms, Junior Suites and Standard rooms! Our Waterfront Boutique property will leave you with lasting memories. Fantastic Vancouver waterfront boutique hotel located in a vibrant market and shops. Your best North Vancouver Hotel choice. Accessible to all attractions! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Lonsdale Quay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lonsdale Quay North Vancouver
- Hotel Lonsdale Quay
- Lonsdale Quay Hotel North Vancouver