We stayed here May 2012 and found the staff to be especially not friendly. The rooms were small with terrible views. Parking was not clearly marked and involved several trips back to the car to move and park in the correct spot.
Location was cute - in a little area with a few shops.
Breakfast was not as expected - fewer foods items available than we had anticipated - basically just an egg and bread.
i would recommend finding someplace better unless you really want to stay in the Quay since it really is in the center of the Quay shopping center.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come for the Experience! Located on the spectacular North Vancouver waterfront! The Lonsdale Quay Hotel is a gateway to Vancouver's attractions, Whistler and major North Vancouver businesses. Whether for business or pleasure, our hotel is your best choice on the north shore of Vancouver! Explore our new Executive Rooms, Junior Suites and Standard rooms! Our Waterfront Boutique property will leave you with lasting memories. Fantastic Vancouver waterfront boutique hotel located in a vibrant market and shops. Your best North Vancouver Hotel choice. Accessible to all attractions! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Lonsdale Quay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lonsdale Quay North Vancouver
- Hotel Lonsdale Quay
- Lonsdale Quay Hotel North Vancouver