I had purchased a package for the hotel and breakfast through Groupon. Since I did not book before Nov. 30th, I was charged a late fee of $40. Very sneaky as the expiry date is April 30th!!!
I had requested a king bed and on arrival I we were given a king.
I had limited interaction with the staff, but they did seem pleasant. We were able to get free parking in the icbc car park.
Location is good as long as you keep a seabus schedule close at hand.
Room was ok for the price (group-on price that is, if we has paid full price I do not think it is worth it).
We had a voucher for breakfast in the hotel cafe. The waitress was nice, food very average.
Like I said, the hotel 'did the trick.'
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come for the Experience! Located on the spectacular North Vancouver waterfront! The Lonsdale Quay Hotel is a gateway to Vancouver's attractions, Whistler and major North Vancouver businesses. Whether for business or pleasure, our hotel is your best choice on the north shore of Vancouver! Explore our new Executive Rooms, Junior Suites and Standard rooms! Our Waterfront Boutique property will leave you with lasting memories. Fantastic Vancouver waterfront boutique hotel located in a vibrant market and shops. Your best North Vancouver Hotel choice. Accessible to all attractions! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Lonsdale Quay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lonsdale Quay North Vancouver
- Hotel Lonsdale Quay
- Lonsdale Quay Hotel North Vancouver