Location, location, location must account for the near 10% occupancy rate. The hotel occupies the top floors of a shopping mall adjacent to the seabus terminal. The view is superb and unbeatable from about 4 rooms and on one side ( odd number rooms) it is ok. The executive rooms on the even number side look out to the distant view of Vancouver and the bridge across an ocean of roof tops............ they do have balconie but you can only get the view from the balcony or couch by craning your neck.........
Furniture is leftover grandparents style though bathrooms have been updated. So many things did not work - the phone, the deadbolt, the window opener, the toilet seat.... The first room I was shown was NOISY from the shopping mall coolers on the roof, the second was just poor quality. The hallway is dingy and jus do not even think about eh breakfast. It is awful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come for the Experience! Located on the spectacular North Vancouver waterfront! The Lonsdale Quay Hotel is a gateway to Vancouver's attractions, Whistler and major North Vancouver businesses. Whether for business or pleasure, our hotel is your best choice on the north shore of Vancouver! Explore our new Executive Rooms, Junior Suites and Standard rooms! Our Waterfront Boutique property will leave you with lasting memories. Fantastic Vancouver waterfront boutique hotel located in a vibrant market and shops. Your best North Vancouver Hotel choice. Accessible to all attractions! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your Lonsdale Quay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lonsdale Quay North Vancouver
- Hotel Lonsdale Quay
- Lonsdale Quay Hotel North Vancouver