Upon arriving at the hotel I was surprised at all the improvements they have made as compared to their pictures online. They have beautiful water fountains at the entrance, new green lights and a new sign. The lobby was beautiful and the rooms have looked to have been updated. They have large flat screen televisions which I appreciated as I watch a lot of sport games. Unlike some hotels they have a decent size and brand - LG. The work desk was large enough to spread out all of my work, unlike some other hotels who have much smaller work desks. The hotel had a great Restaurant and Bar as well and is across from a Spa which I was lucky enough to visit after my meeting! It was heavenly!! All the staff I came across were extremely friendly and helpful. The hotel was clean and I slept comfortably. Overall this truly is a great hotel that any guest would love!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning hotel conveniently located off Highway 1. Spacious rooms and suites with features that include microwaves, fridges, free internet access, free parking & bottled water. Great amenities include restaurant, lounge, banquet rooms, indoor pool, fitness centre, hot tub & sauna. Accessible rooms offered.20 min drive to Downtown Vancouver and only 90 min drive from Whistler and minutes from Grouse & Cypress Mountains, Capilano Suspension Bridge, PNE & Deep Cove. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites North Vancouver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites North Vancouver
- Holiday Inn North Vancouver
- North Vancouver Holiday Inn