I recently stayed at the North Vancouver Holiday Inn, and was very impressed with the hotel.
The rooms are modern, clean, and well laid out, the hotel is modern, clean, with excellent staff, and the location is great too, with a Save on Foods just across the highway.
This hotel is ideal for my business trips to North Vancouver, as it avoids the nightmare morning commute over the Lion's Gate bridge, a huge plus.
I will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning hotel conveniently located off Highway 1. Spacious rooms and suites with features that include microwaves, fridges, free internet access, free parking & bottled water. Great amenities include restaurant, lounge, banquet rooms, indoor pool, fitness centre, hot tub & sauna. Accessible rooms offered.20 min drive to Downtown Vancouver and only 90 min drive from Whistler and minutes from Grouse & Cypress Mountains, Capilano Suspension Bridge, PNE & Deep Cove. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites North Vancouver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites North Vancouver
- Holiday Inn North Vancouver
- North Vancouver Holiday Inn