This place gets top marks for the staff on reception and the quality of the premises. The entry is very swish and the room appointments were good. I like having windows that open and although there is a bit of traffic noise the location is excellent for Vancouver. Peak hour traffic may be a problem but every city has to cope with this. There are lots of warnings about the car park security, we didn't have any problem and I suspect it is no more vulnerable than most. Both the bar and restaurant downstairs are not too bad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning hotel conveniently located off Highway 1. Spacious rooms and suites with features that include microwaves, fridges, free internet access, free parking & bottled water. Great amenities include restaurant, lounge, banquet rooms, indoor pool, fitness centre, hot tub & sauna. Accessible rooms offered.20 min drive to Downtown Vancouver and only 90 min drive from Whistler and minutes from Grouse & Cypress Mountains, Capilano Suspension Bridge, PNE & Deep Cove. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Ctrip TA, IHG, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites North Vancouver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites North Vancouver
- Holiday Inn North Vancouver
- North Vancouver Holiday Inn