We stayed in the suite with a kitchenette, pullout couch and separate bedroom with our 2 1/2 year old. The suite had plenty of space, the kitchenette was well stocked (toaster, coffee maker, stove etc). One review indicated there were no plates, just a couple of paper plates, which was true. We did fine, and I'm sure the staff could have accommodated plates if needed.
Everything was very clean, and the rooms were very quiet. The whole hotel is now non-smoking (as of Oct 2013) and they said they were re-doing the previously smoking floors so that they would not smell. The pool was a fantastic diversion, and we used it several times.
The Pantry offered good food at reasonable prices (although Saturday breakfast was inexcusably slow), and Seymour's Pub was great too.
It has a Supercentre grocery store within walking distance, and a liquor store and pizza place very close as well. Convenient to highways too.
Overall, I wouldn't look elsewhere if I was staying in Vancouver again. They were great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning hotel conveniently located off Highway 1. Spacious rooms and suites with features that include microwaves, fridges, free internet access, free parking & bottled water. Great amenities include restaurant, lounge, banquet rooms, indoor pool, fitness centre, hot tub & sauna. Accessible rooms offered.20 min drive to Downtown Vancouver and only 90 min drive from Whistler and minutes from Grouse & Cypress Mountains, Capilano Suspension Bridge, PNE & Deep Cove. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites North Vancouver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites North Vancouver
- Holiday Inn North Vancouver
- North Vancouver Holiday Inn