We were traveling to/from Whistler via train, and chose this hotel based on reviews, and a rudimentary knowledge of the Vancouver area, for the nights before and after our train journey. Unfortunately, since we did not have a vehicle, the hotel was in a bit of an awkward location. However, the hotel itself was excellent. The room, common areas lobby and grounds were clean, bright and lovely. The hotel lounge was cozy and fun, and the nearby restaurant/pub had excellent food. The internal restaurant was average in terms of food quality and selection. The hotel had secured elevators, requiring room keys to access, which is a nice touch in a hotel in this category. The front desk staff was helpful and knowledgeable. Every staff member we encountered was friendly, and went out of their way to make our stay pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning hotel conveniently located off Highway 1. Spacious rooms and suites with features that include microwaves, fridges, free internet access, free parking & bottled water. Great amenities include restaurant, lounge, banquet rooms, indoor pool, fitness centre, hot tub & sauna. Accessible rooms offered.20 min drive to Downtown Vancouver and only 90 min drive from Whistler and minutes from Grouse & Cypress Mountains, Capilano Suspension Bridge, PNE & Deep Cove. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites North Vancouver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites North Vancouver
- Holiday Inn North Vancouver
- North Vancouver Holiday Inn