Perfect hotel for a one or two night stay while visiting North Vancouver or if you don't want to drive downtown and easy to find from the highway. The employee at the front desk was very helpful for giving us directions so we can plan the Lynn canyon's visit. We even got an upgrade from a king to a suite. The bed was very comfortable with a choice of pillows. There's a pub and a restaurant offering family casual food, nothing fancy but interesting when you don't want to go out again, good breakfast too(not included). Would be back if we're in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning hotel conveniently located off Highway 1. Spacious rooms and suites with features that include microwaves, fridges, free internet access, free parking & bottled water. Great amenities include restaurant, lounge, banquet rooms, indoor pool, fitness centre, hot tub & sauna. Accessible rooms offered.20 min drive to Downtown Vancouver and only 90 min drive from Whistler and minutes from Grouse & Cypress Mountains, Capilano Suspension Bridge, PNE & Deep Cove. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites North Vancouver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites North Vancouver
- Holiday Inn North Vancouver
- North Vancouver Holiday Inn