I arrived late afternoon last weekend for a business trip/trade show. I was blown away by the friendliness from DeBorah when I checked in. She made sure that I used my Priority card to receive my points, as well as extra water for my room.
I had arrived with a nasty head cold, and each morning I was there, Amin went out of his way to ask me how I was feeling. DeBorah also sent me to Fritz in the lounge to cook me up a special ginger honey tea to help me feel better.
Recommendations for ordering in on the one evening I was not out, was from a Thai food place that delivered. I was not disappointed!
I had a junior King suite. Very nice! Clean, spacious (especially for 1 person!) and a great comfortable bed with choice of 2 pillow firmnesses. Bathroom is large, kitchenette handy (although not sure I'd cook) with water in the fridge and a coffee maker with quite good coffee.
The pool area looked wonderful, although I didn't get a chance to utilize it. Did not take a look in the fitness room.
Staff is very well aware of who should be in the hotel. Again, over the top with friendliness and ensuring all is well with their guests.
Nice touch - the umbrellas in the room closet. Great for rainy Vancouver!
Ample parking - and there is more around the back as well. It seems like the pub (Seymour's) is a pretty busy place, later in the evening parking is better. And free.
Ate breakfast here one morning. Quick, efficient service, and good food for a reasonable price. The omelette was really tasty and hot - and a large portion as well. Choice of 4 different kinds of toast, hash browns crisp and hot. Good coffee.
Right off the #1 highway, just over the bridge pulling in to North Vancouver. Easily accessed, with lots of amenities close by.
Overall, a good place to stay for business travelers or families. Thanks for the stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning hotel conveniently located off Highway 1. Spacious rooms and suites with features that include microwaves, fridges, free internet access, free parking & bottled water. Great amenities include restaurant, lounge, banquet rooms, indoor pool, fitness centre, hot tub & sauna. Accessible rooms offered.20 min drive to Downtown Vancouver and only 90 min drive from Whistler and minutes from Grouse & Cypress Mountains, Capilano Suspension Bridge, PNE & Deep Cove. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites North Vancouver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites North Vancouver
- Holiday Inn North Vancouver
- North Vancouver Holiday Inn