All reviews lions gate bridge stanley park yogurt grouse mountain free breakfast included in the room rate free parking an older property budget hotel bus stop convenient location minute drive the general manager tourist attractions room was large the trans canada highway room was clean and comfortable
Reviewed February 21, 2014

We had flat tire and got helped right away from the hotel stuff.

We had two queen beds, lot of rooms, specious with free breakfast. The breakfast is very good for the rate we paid. Very quite room. We all had sound sleep. very close to Stainy park. We enjoyed our staying so much that we stayed one more day!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
4  Thank Alice C
Reviewed January 20, 2014

We needed a motel room for a one night stay in North Vancouver. My husband and I were pleasantly surprised with our experience. The room was on the 2nd floor, two queen beds, plenty of room, and very clean. It was also very quiet, which was nice. We like to have our room cool, and did find the air conditioning was not keeping our room as cool as we would have liked, but then in the morning, we did discover we could have opened our window. Note to self for next time. The only dissapointment was that the breakfast was a little lacking. For the price we paid ($75.00) which was excelent, but we have stayed at other motels for around the same cost and gotten a much nicer breakfast. All in all, we will stay again next time we are down.

Room Tip: My tip to anyone staying in a motel is always take a top floor room. That way there is no noise from above.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Judy R
Reviewed January 6, 2014

This hotel is a solid value for the rates. Breakfast is included, rooms are clean and staff is helpful. Don't expect a five star hotel, but I have rated this hotel excellent because it is a great location and really good value for reasonable rates.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank calm62
Reviewed January 3, 2014

This is by far the nicest Comfort Inn I have stayed at. I had a full suite for the weekend and it was basically like a small one bedroom apartment. Nicely decorated with flatscreen in living and bedrooms. Staff is friendly and helpful. Breakfast has scrambled eggs, sausage and waffles in addition to the usual cold selections at a Choice Hotel. Price for the suite was half the price of a standard room at most hotels in Canada. Stay here because overall you cant get any better!

Room Tip: Suite is the way to go based on reasonable price.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
6  Thank dcedlr
Reviewed December 27, 2013

The rooms here were very clean and had all that you would need for a few nights stay. The breakfast was very basic, I didn't eat any but my daughter enjoyed the muffins. The bed was fine, I'm glad that I didn't have to sleep on the pullout cause you could feel the springs. The rooms were very small but ok. The closeness to the ferry is what sold me. I would stay here again but I would ask for a room that wasn't so close to the check inn. We had people walking by our room and we could hear all the noise. All in all the hotel was what we needed. Just a little small

• Stayed: December 2013