This motel is very average and way too close to a very noisy intersection of Capilano Road and Marine Drive. The lobby was nice enough and staff were very helpful. The individual rooms were spare and bathroom needs updating. The in room coffee was disappointing: weak and cheap. The entire place looks like it's been there forever and when they updated the lobby they didn't carry this over into the rooms. Good value for the money as we only paid $85 a night and close to everything fun in Vancouver. The motel was also very clean and bed was comfy. If you're staying for a short time and really don't care stay here. If you're counting on the tiniest bit of luxury - forget it with this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only 4km from Downtown Vancouver, we are within easy access to many, restaurants, shopping and recreation areas. This core Best Western offers comfortable updated rooms and suites with kitchenettes. All rooms include amenities such as coffee makers (Tea & Coffee provided), Iron & Ironing board, Hairdryer, Free Parking and Internet Access (wireless). On site is an outdoor heated pool (open May- October), guest laundry and De Dutch coffee shop that is open for breakfast and lunch. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Best Western, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Capilano Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Capilano Inn And Suites
- Best Western Capilano Hotel North Vancouver
- Best Western North Vancouver
- North Vancouver Best Western