We were hoping for a place with free breakfast, but couldn't find one. This place is a little on the old side, but was clean and comfortable. The doors lead to outdoor balconies, but we were able to get fresh air, which was nice. The swimming pool was outdoor, but it was really warm (it was kind of a cold day). The kids had a good time in it. We read the reviews and stayed away from the pancake restaurant (over-priced and not that great). We went to Tom Horton's (sorry if I got the name wrong) up the street for a very decently priced breakfast of egg sandwiches, donuts, and beverages. McDonalds isn't too far either. The weight room is off-site, but my husband used it once and said it was really good. The folks at the hotel were extremely helpful with advice about the area and places to eat. We would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only 4km from Downtown Vancouver, we are within easy access to many, restaurants, shopping and recreation areas. This core Best Western offers comfortable updated rooms and suites with kitchenettes. All rooms include amenities such as coffee makers (Tea & Coffee provided), Iron & Ironing board, Hairdryer, Free Parking and Internet Access (wireless). On site is an outdoor heated pool (open May- October), guest laundry and De Dutch coffee shop that is open for breakfast and lunch. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Odigeo, Best Western + Iniative, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your BEST WESTERN Capilano Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Capilano Hotel North Vancouver
- Best Western Capilano Inn And Suites
- Best Western North Vancouver
- North Vancouver Best Western