Pinnacle Hotel At The Pier
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Lonsdale Quay Hotel(North Vancouver)
Shamrock Hostel(Vancouver)
View Hotel
North Vancouver Hotel(North Vancouver)
Patricia Hotel(Vancouver)
Grouse Inn(North Vancouver)
Fairmont Waterfront(Vancouver)
  • Pool
1,511 results
All reviewslobby restaurantsea busdowntown vancouvermountain sidelonsdale quayharbour viewgreat hotelnorth shoreglass wallshort walknorth vanlower lonsdalecanada placeunderground parkingcanada lineseabus terminalburrard inlet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 21, 2012

We stayed in two hotels in Vancouver. First one hotel downtown Vancouver and then this hotel. I loved staying in this hotel. I would say it is definitely in my top 3 of best hotels. The comfort of the hotel is very good. The room is nice and spacious. The bed is big and soft. Next to this, we had a lovely bay view. The staff is very friendly. Front desk and housekeeping. The rooms were kept very tidy and clean by housekeeping. What I liked was the thank you notes from the housekeeping after tipping. It's just that extra service.

We only made use of the swimming pool. Which is very nice and at a good temperature.

The location is very good if you want to visit capilano suspension bridge (next exit on high way) and grouse mountain. If you want to visit downtown Vancouver this can be done via a 15 minutes ferry.It has a good and frequent connection with downtown Vancouver.

1  Thank Laura1007
Brendan S, Guest Relations Manager at Pinnacle Hotel At The Pier, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2012

Dear Laura1007,

Thank you for your comments. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We take great pride in the friendliness of our staff and the overall cleanliness of our Hotel and we are so grateful to our guests for holding us in such high regard in these areas. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Pinnacle Hotel at the Pier.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

I have been travelling to Vancouver for work and on a recommendation I have been staying at the Pinnacle Hotel. I have put in 13 days here across 2 trips and will definitely continue to stay here during my engagement. The staff are all very friendly, and helpful. They have a great restaurant where I have enjoyed full breakfast and some really good dinners. If you are lucky enough to be served by Angelina you will get the best service in town ! .. not to take away from the others because you are never left wanting anything.

The hotel is in a great location, walking distance to the sea bus as well as lots of other good restaurants to serve a wide palette.

They have a well equiped gym and a nice pool.

You wont be disappointe staying here !

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Dear Jan S,

Thank you for your comments. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and we were able to provide a friendly and comfortable environment during your time in Vancouver. We hope to welcome you back very soon to the Pinnacle Hotel at the Pier.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

we are locals and frequently enjoy a staycation at vancouver hotels. Except for the restaurant ( see my review on that!) this hotel is a good choice especially for tourists and vacationers. The reason I say that as a local is that it is close to some interesting spots on the north shore such as the capilano suspension bridge and grouse mountain, Lonsdale Quay but you can take a quick sea bus ride ( a five minute walk) and be right downtown and at the nexus of the skytrain system if you want to venture beyond downtown. You will pay much more to stay at a downtown hotel and parking is expensive downtown. Plus the sea bus is fun! There is a great little market next to the hotel with some inexpensive but yummy restaurants - try George's greek - very good. You can also get fresh fruit and coffee etc. Also the view of the city lights across the water is amazing and although we didn't bother - getting a room with a view I think would be worth it if I was travelling here from elsewhere. There are also some good restarants right across the street - we went to Anatolis and enjoyed the greek food there - burgoo is also a great choice - good food. An extra at this hotel that you don't find in too many places is the fitness room which looked well stocked and clean, a large pool - big enough to swim laps - which I did - and the dry and wet sauna options. the room was spotless and completely renovated. the bed was comfy and unlike a lot of hotels you could open the balcony door and get some fresh air. for what we paid - very good value.

Room Tip: splurge and go for a view of the city lights
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Brendan S, Guest Relations Manager at Pinnacle Hotel At The Pier, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your great review of the Hotel. We appreciate that as a local sometimes it may be harder to be impressed but I can see that we were able to leave a lasting impression. We look forward to welcoming you on your next getaway.

Brendan Stonestreet
Guest Services Manager

Reviewed November 8, 2012

This hotel was very nice once we found it!! It is very close to the seaside in an old shipyard area that is still under renovation. The hotel was very modern and very convenient to several shops and restaurants. You can walk out to the pier and sit and watch the big freighters go by. We had dinner at the pier restaurant which was very delicious and very expensive, but well worth it. The only complaint was there were flies inside, not sure why.

Room Tip: We had a street view that was suppose to face the mountains to the north. Our room did face the north but the other tall buildings across the street blocked our view. We were a little disappoined!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Pam I,

Thank you for staying with us at Pinnacle Hotel at the Pier, indeed Victory Ship Way can be difficult to locate on GPS, so we suggest guests use 10 Lonsdale Ave to find their way to us. We’re glad to hear you enjoyed the beautiful sights and sounds that North Vancouver has to offer. I’m sorry about the fly that you encountered, we do try to keep on top of these unwelcome guests but it can be difficult with the front doors opening and closing for our guests all day, we’ll do our best to have this fixed for your next stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Pinnacle Hotel at the Pier.

Best Regards,

Assistant Guest Services

Reviewed November 7, 2012

This hotel is quite new and is a great option for staying in North Vancouver. It is directly adjacent to Lonsdale Quay, the seabus and the newly developed waterfront park. Lots of restaurants nearby and great areas to wander. The room was basic but immaculate with a sumptuous king bed. My preference would be to not have the glass walled bathroom looking into the bedroom - although there is a blind it does let a lot of light into the room from the bathroom at night (I find it a dumb concept.)

Room Tip: The waterfront view rooms would definitely provide a nicer outlook as the "mountain view" rooms look directly into the condo across the street.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to take advantage of the nearby transportation and local attractions. We take great pride in the cleanliness of our rooms and comfortable beds. I am sorry to hear that you did not care for the glass shower wall; this is a relatively newer concept and it may not be to everyone’s liking.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Pinnacle Hotel at the Pier.

Best Regards,