“passing through”

Pinnacle Hotel At The Pier
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in North Vancouver
Reviewed September 1, 2012

I stayed at the Pinnacle on the 8th of July 2012 staying overnight before flying back to Victoria.
I was very impressed with my room with a view.
Very new, modern and very clean. The hotel is next door to the Lonsdale Quay so plenty to do and see also has the sea bus right there.
Staff were very accomodating and friendly. Very reasonable rates.
The Pinnacle will be my go to hotel in North Van in the future.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
TimMorrison, General Manager at Pinnacle Hotel At The Pier, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the opportunity to experience North Vancouver. We are very pleased you have decided to make our hotel your choice whenever you need to stay in the lower mainland, thank you.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

There are newer reviews for Pinnacle Hotel At The Pier

Reviewed August 30, 2012

I booked this hotel because I never stayed at North Vancouver before. It was a pleasant surprise. The staff at Pinnacle was very friendly and offered me upgrade to a sea view room and we took the offered. Our room had a great view of Canada Place. The cafe next to the lobby had really good food and staff understood my gluten sensitivity dietary needs. We enjoyed the food there very much. The hotel is next to Lonsdale Quay Market so we bought fresh fruits there. We also tried the seafood place where we tried live oysters and steamed clams that were very good. The terminal of the sea bus is just right next to Lonsdale Quay. We took the sea bus everyday to get to Vancouver. We bought a three day Hop On Hop Off bus pass and had a wonderful time visiting Stanley Park and Vancouver At Gallery to name a few. We also took the suggestion at Tripadvisor to try to Gassy Jack Food Tour. We had a wonderful time.

Room Tip: Sea View room was really nice especially the night view.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank alang-alang
TimMorrison, General Manager at Pinnacle Hotel At The Pier, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2012

Dear Guest,

I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and your exploration tour of our City. I am sure others will appreciate your tips regarding the the 3 day transit hopper pass and the Gassy Jack food tour. I will definitely pass this information on to our Concierge so he can recommend them to other Guests.

Thank you as well from our team for your kind comments and we appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

Recently stayed at the Pinnacle with my family. We found it a great choice when visiting Vancouver. It is very close to the Water Bus which gives a relatively quick and pleasant connection to downtown Vancouver at a lot lower price than downtown hotels. The hotel itself was excellent. It had a good ambience, the rooms were really nice and the fitness facilities were outstanding. Highly recommended.

Stayed: August 2012
TimMorrison, General Manager at Pinnacle Hotel At The Pier, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing you comments on your recent stay and I'm so very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you as well for recommending us to others and we look forward to someday welcoming you back again.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

I’ve been going to this Hotel since it first opened. And I am always happy with my stay here. It’s voted #1 hotel on the north shore for a reason. The front office staff is wonderful. The hotel has a nice restaurant that is reasonably priced. I like the clean and comfortable rooms. The bed is comfortable, and there is a fridge and microwave in the room if you ever need it. If you’re a tourist, you will love the fact that you can take a quick walk to the Lonsdale Quay. You can also take the nearby SeaBus (nice little boat ride to downtown Vancouver for only a few dollars). This hotel is well managed, and well maintained.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your wonderful comments about our Hotel, the staff and our facilities. We are very happy you have chosen to stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at this hotel, the Staff were cordial, very helpful, and knowledgeable about many things. It is in a great location (away from downtown) and my waterfront view room was a delight. I left my balcony door open so I could hear the birds (geese) in flight at dawn and dusk. The room was clean and very comfortable, I was able to get the R&R and the sight-seeing I craved. You can feel the sea breeze - oh la la!

Vancouver is an expensive city and it was helpful to have a clean fridge, microwave, & coffee maker in the room. With these I was able to store and warm up my market-bought fruits and pastries when I wanted.

I would repeat stay in the same room too.

Room Tip: Opt for the Waterfront view - great at night or during the day. You can people/boat watch from the c...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us. We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed the Hotel, our team and the view from your room.

We look forward to welcoming you back again anytime.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

After booking and staying at a "deal" hotel nearby - we stopped in to this hotel to enjoy a drink and appetizer before leaving for a dinner reservation. The Lobby Bar is absolutely incredibly relaxing and we were amazed at the excellent and attentive service. Even though we were not staying at this hotel everyone treated us like valued guests. Our server, Michelle, went above and beyond by printing up directions to our dinner destination. If the rooms are anything like the service we received in the 2 hours we were in the Lobby Bar.... I can't wait to stay there. I was absolutely impressed by this hotel and service

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the opportunity to visit our Lobby Bar while you were staying in North Vancouver. We are so happy you found us and I appreciate your compliments regarding the location and service. Our team and especially Michelle are very pleased to hear that you both enjoyed yourselves and found the experience memorable.

We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back to stay at the Hotel and Michelle and the Lobby bar team look forward to seeing you again at the Lobby Restaurant.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

Enjoyed our stay. Great location. Breakfast was delicious. Try the crab cake Benny. The hollandaise sauce is one of the best we have ever had. Also the mango mojotos were delicious !! Room we had was tiny but very clean.

• Stayed: August 2012
TimMorrison, General Manager at Pinnacle Hotel At The Pier, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your comments on your recent stay with us. We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you enjoyed your experiences and our Food and Beverage offerings in our Lobby Restaurant. Our Crab Cake Benny is definitely popular with our Guests and thank you for identifying how tasty the homemade hollandaise sauce is. Our Chefs will be very pleased to receive your comments.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near North Vancouver
Lonsdale Quay Hotel
#4 of 10 in North Vancouver
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites North...
#2 of 10 in North Vancouver
#6 of 10 in North Vancouver
Fairmont Waterfront
Fairmont Waterfront
#10 of 92 in Vancouver

Been to Pinnacle Hotel At The Pier? Share your experiences!