“First Class in the Pinnacle at the Pier”

Pinnacle Hotel At The Pier
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in North Vancouver
Reviewed February 3, 2012

Another great experience at the hotel. When my family checked in we were treated like family: the staff were genuinely friendly, welcoming, attentive and sharp. Our concierge, Cory, had great recommendations for dinner and was able to recommend a good local stylist - definitely knowledgable about the area. There is great attention to detail here - staff acknowledging us by name when we passed the front desk, a full baby set of soaps and shampoos with the crib, teddy bears for the kids, a welcoming note from the General Manager. In room coffee was good and free wifi was fast, fridge and microwave in the unit we stayed in. Our kids loved the pool and there are plenty of kid pool toys to play with, this is often overlooked in many of the city hotels we stay in. Got in a quick workout, the gym is fully stocked with high end equipment, lots of space and floor to ceiling views towards the city. Brunch in the restaurant was relaxed and comfortable with great food. There is a kids menu. Highly recommended, this has become my #1 property to stay at when visiting Vancouver, on business or on personal stays.

Room Tip: Harbour views are worth the extra spend, ask for a room on a higher level as they have iphone docks...
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
TimMorrison, General Manager at Pinnacle Hotel At The Pier, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2012

Dear Curt W and Family,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave feedback on your recent stay and as well thank you for your loyalty. Our Vision at the Pinnacle Hotel is to provide a "Home away from Home" for our Guests" and it makes me very happy to hear that you and your family felt welcome and appreciated by our team.

We look forward to welcoming you and your family back to North Vancouver very soon.

Reviewed January 30, 2012

Spent three days at this hotel during a week vacation to BC. Got a great deal on a room using Priceline. I was particularly impressed with the underground parking, sauna, workout facility and pool.

Rooms were clean, beds were soft. Views were impressive. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Priceline offers some great deals midweek.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
TimMorrison, General Manager at Pinnacle Hotel At The Pier, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your comments on your stay. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience and that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback and have a wonderful day,

Reviewed January 29, 2012

This new hotel is located minutes from the seabus which allows easy acess to downtown.
Our harbour view room was adeqately sized and had a in room microvawe. Tfe free wifi is excellent.
All the staff were exrremely helpful and friendly. Our 5 night stay was a result of an injury to a member of our ski party so we ate most meals in and spent a lotof time in the hotel.
The 25 m pool, steam room and jacuzzi were appreciated as was the gym which had panoramic views over the harbour.
Fully recomend this hotel. lives up to trip advisor rating.
Surounded by numerous restaurants andis much quiter than downtowm.
Great value. unsupparsed service.

• Stayed: January 2012
TimMorrison, General Manager at Pinnacle Hotel At The Pier, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your comments on your recent stay. I am very pleased you enjoyed your hotel experience and that you found our team welcoming and friendly. I will definitely ensure I pass this comment on to our team as they will be proud to hear it. I also want to extend my well wishes to the member of your ski group that was injured and I wish them a speedy recovery.

Thank you again for staying at the Pinnacle at the Pier and we look forward to welcoming you and your group back again very soon.

Reviewed January 27, 2012

Spent two night at the Pinnacle and loved our stay. Friendly staff, lovely room and great views of Vancouver. The service in the dining room was excellent. The sea bus in minutes away and Lonsdale Quay Market has nice shops. We will stay here again and take advantage of the pool and gym next time.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 711 and found it very quiet.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank josibredin

Dear Guest,

I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and dining experience at our Hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed January 16, 2012

I am in Vancouver frequently on business and discovered this hotel on the recommendation of my sister. I love it. It is in a great location on the waterfront - it is quiet, very clean and the beds are very comfortable. I appreciate hotels that still provide a luxurious tub which is a bonus after a stressful day. The gym is great, the restaurant / bar has a great atmosphere and everyone I have encountered has been friendly and eager to provide good service. Just a great hotel for business travel.

Room Tip: Take advantage of rooms with a view - it is nice to wake up and look at the ocean.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
TimMorrison, General Manager at Pinnacle Hotel At The Pier, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share you comments with us and others. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your return visit to the Hotel and that you found the Hotel amenities made for a relaxing stay.

We appreciate your loyalty and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed January 14, 2012

The friendly and welcoming staff made my return visit a pleasure. The view from my room across the water to Downtown Vancouver was stunning and there was always something happening on the water to watch from my balcony. The Internet and Business Centre made it too easy to keep in touch with my office. My room (701) was very clean and comfortable.The 25 metre indoor pool was a great way to get over my jetlag and a good way to compensate for the yummy food/wine. The short Seabus ride to and from Downtown Vancouver is my favourite way to experience the beauty of this stunning City's skyline and the snow-capped mountains to the North of it.

Room Tip: 701 or 711 both have incredible views and a balcony. Love the fresh Vancouver air after a smelly fli...
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide your feedback on your most recent stay. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your return visit to the Hotel and that you found the location perfect for your needs.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future and thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed January 13, 2012

Came here for our first time because of previous tripadvisor reviews. Excellent hotel. Nice for walks, close to ferry to downtown Vancouver, easy to get to skiing at Cypress, many restaurants around. Very clean and new. Friendly. Well priced. Good restaurant (The Lobby). Rooms are modern and funky. Microwave, fridge, coffemaker Keurig. We have been to Vancouver many times, and would revisit this hotel for sure. Situated at Lonsdale it is easy to get to downtown Vancouver without the traffic mess and the hectic surroundings.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near North Vancouver
Lonsdale Quay Hotel
#4 of 10 in North Vancouver
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites North...
#2 of 10 in North Vancouver
North Vancouver Hotel
#5 of 10 in North Vancouver
Downtown
The Pinnacle Hotel Harbourfront
Best Western Capilano Inn & Suit...
#3 of 10 in North Vancouver
Downtown
Coast Coal Harbour Hotel by APA

Been to Pinnacle Hotel At The Pier? Share your experiences!