“Charming - great coffee and irresistable sweets!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Sweet Art Bakery - CLOSED

Sweet Art Bakery
Cuisines: French, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating
BC
“Charming - great coffee and irresistable sweets!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2010

Highly recommend this little cafe for an excellent cup of coffee, service always with a big smile and delicious goodies. The ambience is restful and reminds one of a cafe in Paris - often they have music by Edith Piaff in the background. The cakes are absolutely exquisite and they are also delicious - works of art and a real treat for special occasions. This is my favorite coffee place in N orth Vancouver.

4 Thank laurenb055

Vancouver
“Just amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2009

I have had the priviledge of traveling to Europe and have had the best sweets and pastries in the world from the most famous to the most expensive. I was surprised to see someone in Vancouver surpassing Europian quality.

MUST VISIT!

3 Thank AlexDorandish
Vancouver, BC
“best croissant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2008

Here is a big secret: I have been buying sweet art's frozen unbaked butter croissants. They sell them by the piece and their price is pretty reasonable. I have been baking them myself, which only takes 12 minutes, and told my friends in the past that I made them from scratch. heheheee The entire house smells soooo good when you pop them in the oven. Now I'm telling everyone my secret. You should give them a try. it's easy.

2 Thank sweetartfan
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Cake tastes so good!! My...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2008

Cake tastes so good!! My office usually orders birthday cake for staff, and I personally go there to pick dessert for myself. Cake, creme brule, mille-feuille, cream puff, scone, matcha cookie, etc. etc. It's not too sugary. There is bread too, but I haven't tried yet. (Reviewed on Sep, 2008)

2 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook