“Perfect Food, Service & Atmosphere”
Review of Arms Reach Bistro

Arms Reach Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Arms Reach Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Banbury Road
Description: The Arms Reach Bistro, established in 2004, in the heart of Deep Cove, offers a tasteful west coast style cuisine with a unique flare. Open at 11am seven days a week, we serve breakfast, lunch and dinner. Come down and join us, relax and relish in the spectacular waterfront view.
Reviewed October 27, 2013

My family - 9 of us - had a special 80th birthday celebration for my parents at "the bistro". We had the best time. The service was perfect-efficient, friendly, professional. The evening was so enjoyable because we were really taken care of. We just focused on each other, the fabulous food and drinking fun cocktails and wine. We all ordered different things and traded bites around. Everything I tried was really good - well prepared, thoughtful, imaginative, fresh. The wine list is good and very reasonably priced.

Thank-you for helping us make a memorable birthday celebration for our parents.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Excellent food. Service could be a bit better as the waiter was a bit grumpy but the food made up for it all. Great location overlooking the water. Definitley one of our favourite restaurants.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Enjoyed our meal and prices are reasonable. Selection and service were very good. We particularly like the location.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

This restaurant has outdoor seating facing the beautiful deep cove waters. I was surprised and so happy to see they offered gluten free pasta for their baked spaghetti entree. Unique and unforgettably delicious.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

I read all the fantastic reviews about this place and had heard good reviews from my work. I was expecting more than a very basic eggs benedict. The english muffin was dry and boring. My egg white was still a bit runny. No garnish at all. The potatoes were most boring I have had. Deep fried chunks of potato. The spectacular autumn day with a lovely view table and the company we were with made up for the very mediocre quality food. We will not be returning.

1  Thank itravel2000