“Good dim sum, horrible service”

Fisherman s Terrace Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 897 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Chinese, Seafood, Asian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: City Centre
Vancouver, Canada
“Good dim sum, horrible service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2012

Atmosphere is lively. The decor is grand and elegant; a great place to hold banquets.

Food is fresh and delicious.There is a natural flavour to them.

Service is horrible. There were insufficient servers around to take our order. We waited a long time for our food to arrive. When we paid the bill, the waiter was very impolite and abrupt. There was not a word of thanks from any of the staff when we left. We certainly felt that our visit was taken for granted. I don't think I will return a second time since there are so many Chinese restaurants to choose from in Richmond.

• Visited November 2012

Canada
“BEST DIM SUM IN VANCOUVER!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2012

it's the best!! and it's not expensive. whenever my friends come and visit, i always take them to fisherman's for dim sum. very very long line-up on weekends, best to make reservations (and you might have to wait for a while), but it's definitely worth the wait!!

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank H L
Richmond, Canada
“Another good place for dim sum in Richmond”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2012

Located inside Aberdeen Centre (next to Aberdeen Station on Canada Line), this is another good place for dim sum. Weekend may be busy but just have patience in exchange for good food. You can kill some time in the mall after eating.

• Visited August 2012
Pamukkale, Turkey
“Great dim sum”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2012

This is dim just like Hong Kong or Singapore. We try to go there as often as we can
, we love to take visitors there also, they always love it. The food is wonderful and the service is very good. It is pricey! The cold chicken salad ( I can't remember the exact name on the menu but they will know what you mean) is the best!

• Visited June 2012
Seattle, Washington
“Great dim sum!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2012

My girlfriend and I went here on a recent trip to Vancouver. It was based on some recommendations from FlyerTalk and they were spot on. My gf felt a bit out of place as a caucaision amongst mostly asian diners, but no big deal. The options offered were very good and the size/quantity was great. I ordered two humbow orders thinking it'd be 2 per order. When I saw it was 3 per order I knew we'd have trouble finishing everything. The only thing I would have preferred diferently would to have had soy sauce and pepper oil on the table.

• Visited June 2012