“Hard to find but worth it”
Review of Italian Tomato

Italian Tomato
Ranked #12 of 909 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Vancouver, Canada
“Hard to find but worth it”
Reviewed November 22, 2013

This is a great and authentic Italian restaurant. When I'm in Richmond I hit it frequently. The portions are more than generous, prices reasonable and the food is consistently good. If you want to do Italian this is a good, consistent place. The ceasar with chicken, medium is an entire meal. I rarely am able to finish. Check it out. Difficult location to find...you must be heading west on Bridgeport (1 way) and make a quick left after #3 road or come in the back way off of Airport Way heading east (just off the bridge). Nothing fancy, but consistently good.

• Visited November 2013

Vancouver, Canada
“Huge portions.”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Yummy Italian food in Richmond? Count me in!

First time I visited here I had no idea portions were that huge. They were reasonably priced as well. I shared my plate with another friend and we still had to pack up the rest to go.

Recommended.

• Visited May 2013
Fort Nelson, Canada
“Always a good meal”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Portions are huge here. If I remember correctly, pasta dishes are $17 and pizzas are $16. Been going to the IT for several years when we get to Vancouver. We always look forward to it. Never had a bad meal and we've likely eaten our way through 90% of the menu options.

Pasta and pizza always served hot and fresh.

Sad to see they recently took Yellow Tail Shiraz off their wine list.

Visited October 2013
The Entrance, Australia
“Fantastic authentic Italiano”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

We dined here on 3 of our 4 nights in Richmond, & would have continued had we stayed longer. Blown away by the fantastic fare & the wide range of dishes & wines.

Visited September 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not clean”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Experienced rat droppings in the cutlery. The resturant does not appear to be very clean or cared for. There is garbage laying around in the parking lot.

• Visited April 2013