“Was in a hurry for lunch”
Review of Kisha Poppo

Kisha Poppo
Ranked #265 of 948 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I've had sushi here many times and they are always consistently very good. Seeing how busy they are when you walk in usually is telling. I had a lunch special this week ,it was delicious and in and out in 30 minutes or so.
I'll certainly keep going back!!

Reviewed January 18, 2013

My business colleague and I wanted to get some sushi and kisha poppo was close. It was some of the worst sushi I have ever had. In other other restaurants I have paid just as much for all-you-can-eat and got much better food. Much of the sushi and sashimi we had did not seem very fresh at all. I was actually worried abut how I might feel the next morning. The only item that stood out was the salmon sashimi. On the cooked side the chicken Katsu was good. I would not recommend this place.

1  Thank Duane1969
Reviewed November 19, 2012

This is a good all you can eat sushi, service is average but food pretty decent for the price you pay. Worth a try!

Reviewed August 11, 2012

Prices are fair, service is good, food is average. Best bet is the lunch or late night all you can eat. Much less expensive.

Reviewed July 13, 2012 via mobile

Been going to this place for years but over the last while, their farmed Salmon has become unedible, all soft and puss like, almost like toothpaste texture, yuck, no more farmed salmon, totally disgusting, it's too bad as the service and atmosphere are excellent.