“Friendly place”

Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: City Centre
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Great friendly place with good quality food at good prices. It can be a little noisy and crowded on a weekend but well worth a visit. Best lamb in Vancouver.

There are newer reviews for Felico's Restaurant

Reviewed August 26, 2013

I always order the combo platter because I love variety. Spanakopita, Keftedes (meat balls), Kalamary, etc... All great tasting . And a side of giant baked beans that are to die for.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

This place was excellent from the moment we walked in until we left. The décor and ambience was impressive to see, especially in a greek restaurant. Our server was very friendly and helpful. They suggested for our group of 3 people, a platter and the keltico (roast lamb). There was so much delicious food here it was great. The lamb fell right off the bone and melted in your mouth. We shared a cheesecake and a tiramisu for dessert, also excellent. I would recommend this place to anyone. Everything about it was great!!!

1  Thank 604Mike2013
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Maybe we caught the server on a bad day. Or maybe he wasn't happy he had to serve us as a group. Yes, I know it sucks to serve a group but didn't have to make it so obvious. I felt like he gave a really fake and uppity attitude. Didn't come back to check how our meal was. There was a busser who was very good about topping up our water. The seafood linguine was bland and lukewarm. My friends said their rice with their soulvaki was also bland. Server seemed very annoyed at us during payment. I gave 15% tip only because he did serve us as a group but really, he deserved 0%. I hope he gave some of the tip to the busser. Not the worst restaurant I've ever been to in terms of service, but definitely second to worst. I will never come back here again. Too bad because the other servers seemed nice.

1  Thank gillybean604
Reviewed August 2, 2013

I read all the reviews. I went anyways.
I asked the waitress what she would recommend the lamb chops or
Chicken shish kabob. She said the chicken. Most good Greek restaurants would go
For the lamb. My chicken was overcooked. The roasted potatoes turned out to be potatoe.
It was undercooked. I tasted my 3 kids food and was glad I had the chicken even overcooked.
My saganaki is better but this one was not bad. She didn't light it at the table. The salad was very good.
I don't understand the "great food" reviews. Ok would be more accurate.
I personally would not go back if I lived here.
3 stars would be accurate.
Fyi service was very good!