“Horrible Service”

Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: City Centre
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Maybe we caught the server on a bad day. Or maybe he wasn't happy he had to serve us as a group. Yes, I know it sucks to serve a group but didn't have to make it so obvious. I felt like he gave a really fake and uppity attitude. Didn't come back to check how our meal was. There was a busser who was very good about topping up our water. The seafood linguine was bland and lukewarm. My friends said their rice with their soulvaki was also bland. Server seemed very annoyed at us during payment. I gave 15% tip only because he did serve us as a group but really, he deserved 0%. I hope he gave some of the tip to the busser. Not the worst restaurant I've ever been to in terms of service, but definitely second to worst. I will never come back here again. Too bad because the other servers seemed nice.

1  Thank gillybean604

Reviewed August 2, 2013

I read all the reviews. I went anyways.
I asked the waitress what she would recommend the lamb chops or
Chicken shish kabob. She said the chicken. Most good Greek restaurants would go
For the lamb. My chicken was overcooked. The roasted potatoes turned out to be potatoe.
It was undercooked. I tasted my 3 kids food and was glad I had the chicken even overcooked.
My saganaki is better but this one was not bad. She didn't light it at the table. The salad was very good.
I don't understand the "great food" reviews. Ok would be more accurate.
I personally would not go back if I lived here.
3 stars would be accurate.
Fyi service was very good!

Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

The reviews are a bit misleading, the calamari seemed to be stale and the food was ok at best.

The ambience is good and te service the excellent, having said that the pricing should be lower.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Four of us dined at Felico's Friday evening. From the moment you arrive there is something warm and friendly about this place, yet very upscale.
Every staff member is engaging and smiling; our server Jessica was as delightful and a server could be. Her recommendations were very worthwhile.
The Kleftico is so tasty and tender and the mint gravy accompanying it spot on.
If you are in Richmond, this is a must!!

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Service was excellent. Welcoming and attentive. We have some favorite Greek restaurants around town so it was interesting to compare....whole wheat pita was a tasty alternative..tzatziki was tasty we really enjoyed the potatoes and roast lamb..tender and delicious..the Greek specialties were also the best ..keftedes were flavorful..dolmathes were superb ...so aromatic and flavorful..the calamari was a big disappointment ..too much batter and bland and not hot....oil needs to be hotter or something to bring out the flavour..

So our advice is to stick to ordering the true Greek specialties and u won,t be disappointed