“A night to remember”

Neighborhood: City Centre
Maple Ridge, Canada
“A night to remember”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

We came about 6 ish and were promptly and courteously seated at a nice window seat. Attentive but not pushy service - polite and cheerful all evening. For appies we had We had the deep fried Greek cheese and crab cakes in a wonderful sauce. Our waiter promptly gave us his recommendation - 3 of us had the Kleftico(lamb shoulder roasted) and I had the Feta Kota(stuffed chicken breast). Only one person finished their Kelftico - it was a large portion, expertly prepared, well done and very tasty. The chicken again was flavorful and the perfect quantity for me. The stuffing of spinach, cheese and mint was refreshing and perfectly prepared. In all cases very well presented. The ambiance was perfect elegant and tasteful even if the music (very Greek) was a little loud sometimes.

We had a coffee and the house specialty for desert. Fairly light and pleasant on the palate. we enjoyed a bottle of Peller estates Merlot all in, the bill was $149 - very good value. Just as we were nearly finished our coffee the music is turned up and in struts .....a....... Belly dancer. What a treat! She certainly was good at her art and got more than one person to shake their booty with her! lots of laughs and clapping. what a night to remember. Very much looking forward to going again.

• Visited February 2013

Richland, Washington
“Delish and well worth it!”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

I found this restaurant hunting around on TripAdvisor - go TripAdvisor! Am staying in a hotel near the airport and wanted to find something different and good. Well, this lived up to the reviews already posted. Free parking - check. Safe area - check. Nice atmosphere - check. Good prices - check. Great wait staff, especially Lucas - check. Great food - check. Food delivered in quick manner but cooked well and delicious - check. My husband and I shared the Traditional Platter and it was plenty of food and very good. We split a baklava for dessert, my husband had coffee and we each had a glass of wine, the total bill was $66...amazing for Vancouver! Will definitely go back the next time we're in town!!!

• Visited February 2013
“Absolute best evening”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

The staff made us feel extremely welcome and appreciated right off the bat. The atmosphere was wonderful, and Greek food was just delicious. One of the absolute best evening dinners I have had since arriving in the lower mainland, I highly reccommend Felicos!

2 Thank trrodgers
Vancouver BC
“Great Food, Great Atmosphere”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Lovely meal, and great atmosphere. Not too expensive, Good wine list. Friendly helpful staff, Service was excellent, you knew your server was near by but not hovering over you. Wold recommend to all

• Visited September 2012
Kelowna, Canada
“Very good Greek restaurant”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

My husband and I chose Felico's based on the reviews on TripAdvisor. I could not talk him into sharing a platter with me, so I ordered half rack of lamb instead. It was really good. My husband ordered the braised shank of lamb and he enjoyed his also. We both ordered salads as appetizers. I was a bit disappointed with my Greek salad...I have had better. The food portions are generous. Warm pita bread was served with butter before our meal. Servers are friendly and work hard. Nice decor inside also. I would definetely come again.

• Visited August 2012