“Delish and well worth it!”

Felico's Restaurant
Ranked #40 of 895 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: City Centre
Richland, Washington
“Delish and well worth it!”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

I found this restaurant hunting around on TripAdvisor - go TripAdvisor! Am staying in a hotel near the airport and wanted to find something different and good. Well, this lived up to the reviews already posted. Free parking - check. Safe area - check. Nice atmosphere - check. Good prices - check. Great wait staff, especially Lucas - check. Great food - check. Food delivered in quick manner but cooked well and delicious - check. My husband and I shared the Traditional Platter and it was plenty of food and very good. We split a baklava for dessert, my husband had coffee and we each had a glass of wine, the total bill was $66...amazing for Vancouver! Will definitely go back the next time we're in town!!!

• Visited February 2013

“Absolute best evening”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

The staff made us feel extremely welcome and appreciated right off the bat. The atmosphere was wonderful, and Greek food was just delicious. One of the absolute best evening dinners I have had since arriving in the lower mainland, I highly reccommend Felicos!

2 Thank trrodgers
Vancouver BC
“Great Food, Great Atmosphere”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Lovely meal, and great atmosphere. Not too expensive, Good wine list. Friendly helpful staff, Service was excellent, you knew your server was near by but not hovering over you. Wold recommend to all

• Visited September 2012
Kelowna, Canada
“Very good Greek restaurant”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

My husband and I chose Felico's based on the reviews on TripAdvisor. I could not talk him into sharing a platter with me, so I ordered half rack of lamb instead. It was really good. My husband ordered the braised shank of lamb and he enjoyed his also. We both ordered salads as appetizers. I was a bit disappointed with my Greek salad...I have had better. The food portions are generous. Warm pita bread was served with butter before our meal. Servers are friendly and work hard. Nice decor inside also. I would definetely come again.

• Visited August 2012
Richmond, Canada
“Popular Greek in Richmond”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

When craving greek food in Richmond, we fall back on this place. Platter specials are better for value. Roasted Lamb loved by my husband and son every time we eat here. Good size portion and sides (rice, potato, greek salad) nicely done. Pita bread perfectly warmed to enjoy with tzaziki and humous. Tzaziki could be thicker and a bit more garlic. Appetizer platter - keftedes (small, dry), spanokopitas (flaky well filled with spinach/cheese), dolmades (rice and onions, well flavoured), kalamari (crisp and tender). Greek salad served was bland. Servers are friendly and work hard. Busy restaurant from our time of arrival 6:30.

Visited May 2012