“Very good Greek restaurant”

Felico's Restaurant
Ranked #36 of 913 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: City Centre
Kelowna, Canada
“Very good Greek restaurant”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

My husband and I chose Felico's based on the reviews on TripAdvisor. I could not talk him into sharing a platter with me, so I ordered half rack of lamb instead. It was really good. My husband ordered the braised shank of lamb and he enjoyed his also. We both ordered salads as appetizers. I was a bit disappointed with my Greek salad...I have had better. The food portions are generous. Warm pita bread was served with butter before our meal. Servers are friendly and work hard. Nice decor inside also. I would definetely come again.

• Visited August 2012

Richmond, Canada
“Popular Greek in Richmond”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

When craving greek food in Richmond, we fall back on this place. Platter specials are better for value. Roasted Lamb loved by my husband and son every time we eat here. Good size portion and sides (rice, potato, greek salad) nicely done. Pita bread perfectly warmed to enjoy with tzaziki and humous. Tzaziki could be thicker and a bit more garlic. Appetizer platter - keftedes (small, dry), spanokopitas (flaky well filled with spinach/cheese), dolmades (rice and onions, well flavoured), kalamari (crisp and tender). Greek salad served was bland. Servers are friendly and work hard. Busy restaurant from our time of arrival 6:30.

Visited May 2012
Greeensboro, NC
“Wonderfull meal!”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

My wife and I chose Felico's based on the reviews on TripAdvisor. They weren't wrong! The hostess and the wait staff couldn't have been more friendly. The food was the best Greek I've ever eaten. We got the Famous Platter for two which had a very nice selection of different dishes (kalamaria, dolmades, keftedes, chicken spanakopia, homous, satziki, greek salad and pita) and the portions were large enough that we didn't eat all of the "sides plate" that came with it.

If we are ever back in Richmond, we will eat at Felico's again!

• Visited August 2012
Fredericksburg, Virginia
“Very good! Excellent value!”
Reviewed July 21, 2012 via mobile

We are staying at the Radisson in Richmond because of its proximity to the airport following disembarking from a fun but tiring cruise/tour. We did not feel adventurous enough to sample the many, scarily authentic Asian restaurants in the area and so made the 10 minute walk to Felico's. It was the perfect choice. Excellent service, good food at a good price, lovely comfortable surroundings. Highly recommend.

Vancouver, Canada
“Greek Food”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Very bright,warm ,great food, good portions and freindly staff

• Visited June 2012