“Crab fest yummers”

Boathouse Restaurants
Reserve with OpenTable
Boathouse Restaurants is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 948 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Bridgeport
Cross street: Bridgeport Rd.
Transit: We are located on a bus route with connections to the Airport and Downtown Vancouver.
Reviewed October 30, 2011

I really enjoyed our dinner here , the whiskey crab soup was excellent. Everyone enjoyed their appies and entrees. The drinks were also great! Thumbs up here! The cooks really worked to impress us and they did!

Reviewed October 29, 2011

We loved all the dishes that we ate in the 2 day and night stay..

Reviewed October 26, 2011

We had a choice of two restaurants close to our hotel and chose this. Sat next to the kitchen. I twas noisy, but I got to watch them work and was impressed with the work done. Lots of staff working efficiently and little chaos that I could see. I was so tired I don't remember my meal, but it was tasty and the wine good but pricy. Would return, but sit somewhere away from the kitchen. Access to the restaurant if walking can be tricky, but you only have to deal with one way traffic.

Reviewed September 13, 2011

Excellent service, food and atmosphere. We have been coming to The Richmond Boathouse for over 20 years and have never been disappointed.

Reviewed September 9, 2011

This restaurant is convenient if you are in an hotel in Richmond close to the international airport. The location is not really nice, it is in the middle of many roads with a lot of traffic. Service was slow and probably they will let me paying more than due. In addition the hotels gave me two discount coupons for the dessert, but they considered only one without tell me something. I recognised the mistake only back in the hotel because I had the feeling to have spent too much. It was my fault because I did not cheked it, but I was very tired and just 4 hours to sleep before to fly back to Europe. The New your strip was very good anyway, I have to admit !