“Craft Beer and Pub Food”
Review of BRB Brewery + Eatery - CLOSED

BRB Brewery + Eatery
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 30, 2014

Ate here after a lifeguarding course at the next door aquatic centre. The 5 craft beer sampler and popcorn shrimp were tasty after after training at the pool. Nothing fancy but didn't disappoint.

There are newer reviews for BRB Brewery + Eatery

Reviewed March 8, 2014

We bought a group on for $15 worth $30 so we thought we try their $14.95 buffet on a Saturday evening. There was a caesar salad (not much taste); cold roasted eggplant, peppers, and mushrooms; chick pea bean salad; greek salad with barely any feta cheese; and a regular baby green salad. There was also a platter of cold cuts like salami, very dried roast beef, and ham. Along side that, there was a basket of bread as well.

For the hot items, there was rice, tofu chicken shrimp stir fry; roasted potatoes; roast pork; chicken quesadillas; and thai curry chicken.

For dessert, there was quite a bit of selection of cakes--cheesecakes, mousse cakes, chocolate cakes along with a huge platter of fresh fruit.

Most of the food tasted very average and some dishes were really not that good but I was hungry so it filled the void.

Our waitress, Melanie, was fantastic!

2  Thank cliu
Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

Went before a movie on the holiday. There was 5 tables sitting in the restaurant and half were left dirty with dishes and glasses. They must have had a busy rush before we got there. Or maybe the bowling side was busy...We stayed and hour and not one glass was picked up by anyone. I watched a manager walk passed the dirty tables over an over without touching a thing. I didn't mind as we just wanted a couple drinks and some wings which showed up reasonably quick once someone did come to the table. It was just surprising to see such a mess left untouched. The wings were good. Crispy and saucy. Went to the washroom and my stall was out of toilet paper.... As was the next stall! I am sure we will be back but this place needs some training for sure. Empty hands people... Never leave your section with them.

Reviewed January 12, 2014

I went here for a quick bite with some teammates the other day. We were a big group (20 people) and while it took them a while to seat us, once they did, we were pleasantly surprised. They had a buffet that most of my teammates went for that looked surprisingly delicious. There was a great variety and a lot of healthy options. The people who had it were raving about it. I had a clubhouse and soup that was also really good. The service was a tad slow, but then again, there were a number of large groups like us in there.

If I were in the area, I'd go there again happily.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

I am not a big beer drinker but I enjoyed the wine I had here, which the server recommended. They were very busy and we had to wait at first to be acknowledged but once we got our name down it was not a long wait to get a table and our waitress was very good. I had the penne with chicken and carbonara sauce which was a little spicy but otherwise very good.

LBillings, Customer Care and Support at BRB Brewery + Eatery, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the kind words! We are happy to see your experience was enjoyable and look forward to seeing you again at Big River. Next time you are in and are sensitive to spice, you can ask for it a little less spicy. Our kitchen staff would be happy to do that for you.

Kind Regards,