“Another unforgettable meal in Vancouver”
Review of Tropika

Tropika
Ranked #354 of 913 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Malaysian, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: City Centre
Los Angeles, California
“Another unforgettable meal in Vancouver”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

We stumbled upon Tropika while walking at Robson. I saw the Trip Advisor sticker at the door and knew right away that we are going to have a good meal. How right I was. We had the most delicious seafood dish Malaysian style. This was my first Malaysian dish. Love, love, love it and will now actively look for Malaysian restaurant at home.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Maria A

Vancouver, Canada
“This restaurant has closed 2 years ago...”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Please change your address of the new Tropika. it is hard to make a review of non existent restaurant. There is Tropika at Lansdowne. I do not know if they are the same restaurant or owner. I have visted the one in Lansdowne. I will make my review when Trip advisor has made correct changes to the address of the said restaurant.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank GSF_842
Seattle, Wa
“Hit and miss south East Asian food”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Some Singaporean-Malaysian dishes are great - char Kway tow but others are not (like hokkien me). Clientele is a curious mix - lots of young students from Asia but also business groups and families.

Visited February 2013
Victoria, Canada
“Missing in Action”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Tropika at the Aberdeen Centre was the go to place every time we visited Richmond — their Malaysian Crab and roti were so good, just the thought of them would make us want to return. Without really noticing, two years have gone by since we have been able to return and although the plan was to visit what has become a favourite restaurant, the disturbing discovery this evening is that it appears to be no longer in business.

There is a large sign on the door that the kitchen is out of commission, but in smaller print, the landlord has posted a notice it has changed the locks as of February 19, 2013...

So disappointed.

• Visited March 2013
Richmond, Canada
“Excellent for Lunch”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I was hesitant to go to Tropika for lunch after a lengthy dinner wait with a large party a few years back. However, the food was served promptly, was fresh, tasty and affordable. I will definitely go back the next time I am in the Aberdeen Mall vicinity of Richmond.

• Visited December 2012