“Value for your money”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Vancouver, B.C. Canada
“Value for your money”
Reviewed December 2, 2011

Try this place for lunch. They have great lunch specials that are lacking only in price but never in flavor and quality. Service is good and efficient.

Visited October 2011

“Had much better”
Reviewed July 17, 2011

Not what I expected. The food was hot but the recipe (pad Thai) was not nearly as good as most Thai restaurants I've been to.

London
“Pretty good thai, but hard to find!”
Reviewed June 18, 2011

walked over from the marriott and couldn't find this place initially.

It was 8pm and the place had one other party in it. I guess people like to eat early! The soup was excellent as was the main course. I liked this place and will go again if I am in richmond.

• Visited June 2011
Southbury, Connecticut
“We tried it; we liked (most of) it.”
Reviewed August 24, 2010

A friend and I recently dined at Thai House during our vacation in the Vancouver area. We would have never found it but for the reviews on another website (dinehere.ca).

Between us, we ordered four different dishes; a spinach tempura, a grilled calamari dish, pad thai noodles (yum!) and a chicken dish whose name I can't remember. The first three dishes were fine, served with tasty dipping sauces or in the case of the noodles, a delicious peanut sauce. Neither of us cared for the chicken dish, but I am not in a position to criticize it because I don't know how it is supposed to taste. I'm not really familiar with Thai food except to say that i know that much of it contains curry. Neither of us like this flavor, so we avoided it and were assured by the staff that none of our selections contained curry.

The staff was attentive and very friendly. Dishes were served up quickly and nicely staggered. Portions were generous. The restaurant, located in a strip mall, appeared to be clean and neat. As far as prices go, I found dining out in the Vancouver area to be very pricey, no matter where we went (even A&W!) so I guess that the price for what we got was fair.

I wouldn't hesitate to go to Thai House again. Not knowing the area, and not knowing alot about the cuisine, this turned out to be a safe bet.

Whitehorse, Canada
“Disappointing for a Thai restaurant...”
Reviewed February 7, 2010

To be fair I ordered take out to my hotel.

The food seemed like it was from a Chinese run thai restaurant. It did not seem very authentic at all.

2 Thank Murray1988