“Just ok”

Ranked #4 of 968 Restaurants in Richmond
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 18, 2012

The restaurant has a fun atmosphere and located on the water makes a great patio but have a drink and leave.The service and the prices are good but the food is good it is just ok.
The sandwich and burgers we had wernt not hot just barely warm and tasted ok but at no point were we thinking wow this was good it was just passable. We didn't finish our food and we came hungry.

1  Thank SadieTO

Reviewed May 6, 2012

Excellent service, view of river and planes landing, great food and atmosphere

Reviewed April 30, 2012

We eat here when I'm on a layover flying. There are lots of seats, and the window or outside seats in the summer are great. They always seem to have several specials on, and it always seems to be busy. This can make for a wait for a table, or a bit of a delay seeing your server, but the wait is worth it. The meals are good value, filling, good presentation, and taste....great! OK, the gals here really go out of there way to provide good service, and the guys serving and tending bar do a fine job too.

Reviewed April 27, 2012

While waiting for my Harbour Air Flight I had lunch at the Flying Beaver and I have to say it was an excellent experience. The server was bright and cherry, prompt, courteous, and efficient. The steak sandwich was tasty and very nicely presented, and the prices on the menu were very reasonable. I also loved the view of the seaplanes coming and going on the river. I'm glad I was there prior to the 11am opening because by the time I finished my meal, the restaurant was full and people that arrived were waiting a few minutes to get in. I hghly recommend the Flying Beaver if your are ever around YVR.

Reviewed April 26, 2012

We always really enjoy the wide selection of the food and beverages this restuarant has to offer. Also, the waitresses are amazing and very friendly. Its a perfect spot to get a quick bite in between flights. The main terminal is minutes away via shuttle bus and the south terminal is seconds away......Also, the view of the river and TerraNova is awesome from the restuarant.