“Dissappointing:(”

Ranked #7 of 913 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: American, Canadian, Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: East Cambie
Description: Fogg 'N Suds is home to beers from around the world, locally-sourced delicious pub fare, and fun for a night out or the whole family. Located in the Holiday Inn Hotel, we cater to local friends and international travelers alike! Come and visit our friendly team and experience our standout service. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner - 7 days a week!
Chilliwack, Canada
“Dissappointing:(”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Went there for family birthday celebration. They had no record of our reservation for 6 of us, no apologies either...just a comment that she wasn't working yesterday when I reserved?! We ended up being stuck out on the patio area on a cold and foggy night...there were heaters but sitting by the glass was cold and uncomfortable. I shared a pesto chicken sandwich ...talk about bland...not sure where the pesto was but it was like plain chicken on bread with a minuscule piece of lettuce stuck in. Also shared coconut prawns which were okay but rather heavily battered and overdone.
My sons girlfriend had ordered a Parmesan chicken sandwich and they initially brought her a pesto chicken sandwich as well. The rest of us were half finished by the time she got her proper meal but apparently it was good. My son had a backyard burger which he said was good but not great. My husband loved the ginger chicken salad and my other son seemed to enjoy a spicy chicken curry bowl

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank RuthajBC
Negin D, Manager at Fogg n' Suds Restaurant, responded to this review, December 6, 2013
Hi,
I would like to start by apologizing for your disappointing experience at the Fogg N' Suds Restaurant & Beer bar. We value our guests very much and we would like to treat them like friends when they walk into our establishment, With that being said i would like to bring you back for a second experience, please contact me personally at 604-273-0776 and we can go ahead and make the arrangements.

Fort Myers
“Great Place for Breakfast”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

This restaurant adjoins the Holiday Inn in Richmond. We had a complimentary breakfast based on our room reservation. Because it was complimentary, I expected a "continental breakfast" with rolls and maybe some fruit. What we got was a full breakfast of hot food that we selected from a large number ( I think 14) choices. It was served to us at our table and the atmosphere was pleasant and the restaurant was decorated tastefully. If we had to pay for the breakfast it would have been $14 CAD each. The reason we know the cost was that the Holiday Inn mistakenly charged us for the breakfast before they cleared the mistake. The servers were courteous but we did not receive the repeat attention that I felt would deserve a 20% tip. Our food was hot and just as we ordered it.

• Visited September 2013
Vancouver Island
“Lively evening dining.”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Good food and pleasant atmosphere, but not for quiet diners! I dined in the Foggs and Suds attached to the Holiday Inn Hotel in Richmond, staff were polite and helpful once they got to you.

Visited September 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Look for Something Different”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

My family and I stopped in here for dinner and drinks one evening while staying at the Accent Inns in Richmond.
We couldn't figure out which girl was our server and when we could flag one down she was very preoccupied with other things such as what other servers were doing or painting the cooler door handles.
Other tables around us had to either go up to the bar or wave their arms around to get someone to come over.
The food was average, however I wouldn't recommend this place because of the lazy servers.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank VictoriaHippoTours
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Great wings!”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

They have 16 varieties of wings - some wet and some dry rub. I would not recommend the "Jamaican Jerk" wings - tasted mostly of black pepper and not the usual spicy/sweet taste of jerk. But very crispy and not greasy. n Wed, they are $4.99 a pound. Also enjoyed their soup of the day (potato/leek) and Mediterranean pizza. They have a large selection of beer, too.

Visited September 2013