“Great atmosphere. ”

Neighborhood: City Centre
Surrey, Canada
“Great atmosphere. ”
Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

Food selection is great. The staff are warm and friendly. Requests for substitutions are readily accepted. This is a favourite location of mine.

Vancouver, Canada
“Very Tough Steak..”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

came for a late dinner. The atmosphere was gorgeous., the ambience was relaxed very ideal for a late night. Ordered striploin steak medium. With Beer and Cocktail. The steak was very tough and chewy, No mabling at all but have lots of Tendons in stead. It takes forever to chew it. Like I am having a gum in my mouth. I can't help it, have to say somethiing about it. The server talk to the Chef. Said the striploin cut comes that way. Had to replace it with their recommedation:double braised pineapple hoisin short rib – of course it it will be soft. But not what i would like to eat. Dissapointed.

Visited March 2014
Sechelt
“My go-to spot.”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

I like every Cactus Club.
There was about a half an hour wait when we first arrived but we sat at the bar and had yam fries and a drink (best Sangria anywhere, ever), and were quickly told a table was available.
They have, for winter, converted the covered patio to all weather seating. Although it was nice, the table they put us at was kind of in the middle of the room and the area was brighter and breezier than I wanted. I go to Cactus because I like the dimly-lit, cozy atmosphere mixed with the hustle-bustle. I didn't even need to say this to my initial server - he knew. He quickly arranged for a small booth next to the kitchen and I was super happy.
We shared our new favourite - the Szcheuan Beans - and a couple more drinks and took our time ordering entrees - Salmon Rice bowl and a burger. Perfect and exactly what we were craving. It's awesome that each CC has it's own style, but the drinks and food are always spot-on. This was our first time to the Richmond one and, if I can sit in the restaurant side, I'll definitely go again.

• Visited February 2014
New York City, New York
“Good food and nice atmosphere”
Reviewed February 5, 2014 via mobile

Nice restaurant with a wide selection of food. I had the salmon and was pleased with my meal, but had asked for it a little on the well done side, which it was not. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly and did not encounter an issues with the service. Not sure I would run back to this place next time I'm in town, but was decent and not disappointed.

Visited February 2014
Antwerp, Belgium
“Good food and a fantastic atmosphere”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

If you want to eat something in Richmond and enjoy good cuisine, nice & friendly staff, ice-hockey screens all over the place, you have to go to the Cactus Club Cafe.

• Visited January 2014