“Love the food...”

Cuisines: Southwestern
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: City Centre
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Great service, food is consistently good, drinks are pretty good. This is one of my favourite places in Richmond, BC. Make sure you make a reservation on weekends as this place is always packed. Parking is somewhat limited unfortunately.

Reviewed June 22, 2012

I flew into Vancouver Airport late one night and wanted a dining option as I was staying at a hotel nearby. A 5 minute walk from the Hilton I stayed at and I was there.

The inside decor was upscale. The menu was quite varied and had lots of interesting options. The taste was outstanding.

The service was top notch and professional.

This place looks like a chain (Chilis, TGI Fridays etc) but acts more like a top flight restaurant.

I will be back!

Reviewed June 18, 2012

Food is always incredible. Staff is always prompt and friendly. Our server Eric was very professional. We'll be back soon.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

Food was very tasty and service friendly. One of my favourite places to eat.

Reviewed May 20, 2012

Decour was definately upscale, and the menu had a very good variety. We were six in number and each of us had something different. The meals were all exceptional, but the butternut squash ravioli with prawns was to die for....

1  Thank Michael T