“Good for a day or two”

Ranked #18 of 23 Hotels in Richmond
Fort McMurray, Canada
“Good for a day or two”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2011

Stayed here because my flight got cancelled. It did the job and was close to a mall but you are looking at eating Asian only. It is packed with Chinese restaurants around. The staff was great and Betty was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
100 Mile House, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2011

We stayed for an an overnight stay before our Mexico Trip and we felt at home. Though we need to leave at by 6.30 am shuttle the breakfast staff opened the breakfast at 6.15 itself so that we can start our vacation in a good note. (Their ususal breakfast time is from 6.30 am till 9.30 am). The shuttle driver was very polite and helpful. The front desk staff were so sweet both at our check in and also at the checkout time.
Though we did not plan to stay on our return trip, the people and the cleanliness of the rooms made us to book again on our way back.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
Kelowna, Canada
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2011

I reserved a room at the Quality Hotel and due to weather was not able to make the reservation. I made the reservation the same day that I planned on staying there. When I phoned to cancel they offered NO HELP at all in the situation. Instead they just took my money. Due to the extremely poor customer service I would recommend that NO ONE stay here. Take my word for it.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled solo
4 Thank prettykitty08
Madurai, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2011

I enjoyed my stay here for 3 nights in the month of Jan 2011 and I was pleasantly surprised the value and service they provide to the guests. The front desk staff were very friendly and helpful especially to the new comers with directions and food places to eat etc. The rooms were very clean and tidy. The housekeepers were very hardworking and friendliest people.
Definitely I will stay again if I travel to Vancouver and I will recommend to our friends about this hotel.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2010

Stayed for 1 night while transiting at Vancouver international. You have to call the hotel when you arrive to make sure the shuttle comes to pick you up, otherwise, it comes at hourly intervals. The hotel itself is a mere 10min away from the airport, so very convenient for those early am departures. For about 70-100CAD, you get a simple (but clean) room. OK beds and a continental breakfast (toast, cereal, hard boiled eggs(?), waffles, coffee/tea). Location is probably ok, but I didn't really venture out too much. RIght next door is a pretty decent Greek restaurant. Hotel doesn't have a restaurant, nor does it have an excercise room but it does offer free internet, which is a godsend.
All in all, quite acceptable for a short stay.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
Kelowna, BC
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2010

We stayed for two nights when we flew in to visit kids. The hotel offers a free shuttle to and from the airport - very nice. The room we had was not huge but offered a comfortable king size bed, a work space, a small fridge, and coffee makings. The room was clean and breakfast the next morning was quite good with waffles (use the spray!), fruit salad, a selection of coffee cakes and breads for toasting and three different cereals. Free wireless internet and an ironing board and iron in the room. The location is great, a ten minute walk to the Sky Train and restaurants, a liquor store, and a pizza place close by and a short walk to an impressive mall. Our room was on Westminister Ave and I expected it to be noisy at night, but it was not. Altogether, a comfortable night at a great rate and we'll be back.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
Kamloops, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2010

We arrived late and were greeted by helpful friendly staff. When our room key did not work we were given an upgrade even though we paid the lowest price I have paid for a room in years. We found the room to be extremely quiet and clean! We had a good breakfast, I was impressed with the waiting batter and waffle iron, fresh fruit salad and everything else you might like for a healthy breakfast! The location is brilliant if you want to do a little shopping and the airport is so close, Add to that a shuttle and you have what I call an excellent hotel. To top off our satisfaction, we left our phone cord and charger plugged in under the desk and the manager sent it to us at cost, it arrived within two days - talk about service with a smile! We highly recommend this hotel for extreme value and service!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family